Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morons at the gym (the official thread)...

*Bunny* said:
LMFAO .... I LOVE this thread ...

You guys keep 'em coming ;)
Thanks for sharing this thread in your log buns... Awesome. I have been cracking up all morning taking breaks reading this. I love the ka ka ka one also... I could just imagine standing there thinking who let the crow in?
Nothing beats my shower room chick though. I totally sat my water bottle on the bench (OPEN) turned around to lock my locker and this ethnic hairy chick comes walking out of the shower throws her towel down and sits on my water bottle!!!!

Two incidents

1) Some guy in my apartment complex: Keep in mind he's about 6'0 190lbs or so.

He comes in with his buddy wearing gloves, lays down to bench.

Anyway after their brief warmup, all I hear is Ahhhhhhh f****ck, get it, get it, yeaaaaaaaaahh!!!! I turn around like wtf was that only to find out this guy is benching with 35lbs on both sides. Thats right, this big dude is screaming over 70lbs.
----
2) The weight rapper:

I see him all the time and he's spotted me a few time. He raps to every song that plays on his IPOD from 50 cent back to Run DMC. This guy sucks cuz he will not shut up and does not know his surroundings. The people in the gym will look @ him then look at me like i'm supposed to say something because they saw me speak to him but all I can do is shrug my shoulders and say "I dunno". But he works out like a normal person so I guess it's okay.

Today there was some guy bustin a nut doing preacher curls, I don't know if he and his bud were doing negatives or drop sets or 21's or whatever but obviously he was pushing it and I heard him scream at himself 'C'mon you FAT FUCK!' to help eek out that last shocker of a rep.

How about the dumb fucks who juice and walk around like they are superman but are NEVER seen doing squats or any legs work..

Pathetic

~Troy~ said:
How about the dumb fucks who juice and walk around like they are superman but are NEVER seen doing squats or any legs work..

Pathetic

90% of the people at my gym are these type of people. I never see them doing anything but chest and bies, and every once in a while they will do shoulder press on the smith machine of course.

And since they are all juiced up they still get big on their shitty ass program. The funny thing is when they go off a cycle they literally SHRINK to 1/3 the size and are weak as shit.

djeclipse said:
90% of the people at my gym are these type of people. I never see them doing anything but chest and bies, and every once in a while they will do shoulder press on the smith machine of course.

And since they are all juiced up they still get big on their shitty ass program. The funny thing is when they go off a cycle they literally SHRINK to 1/3 the size and are weak as shit.

I call them charms (chest & arms), or small.

djeclipse said:

and that may be why some folks stay on year round or most of the year.

Top Bottom