Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

monthly progress report for me :)

as of this morning i weighed in at 205... think i am gonna go ahead and try and see my abs then try to get to 230 at 8-10% and just basically stop there and try to maintian it year round or so.

Rich

Whoa!!! Excellent bro -- you are definitely dropping serious body fat. Congratulations. I'm working on that myself and you've been an inspiration this morning. Thanks

Zipps

saint808 said:
Here's the latest pic... things are going well... keep in mind i am natural so i am not uber like the rest of the guys on here, but this is my motivation... and i apologize for the shitty pic... flash didn;'t go off and the pic is grainy... i'll take new ones tommorow after battery is charged back up. Critique away or feel free to flame... i'm a big guy i can take it :)

Rich

Look good bro... if you stick with a decent diet (I take it you are) and workout routine, you'll get there... the natural way will take more time... Hell, I'm on the fast track and it STILL takes time. :)

C

Top Bottom