Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Momsgettinfit's Log

Miss24k said:
lol tell me about it, I eat 112 eggs in 1 week myself there just isn't enough room in my poor fridge. And I never seem to buy enough chicken, I always run out during the week, I've already ran out this week, I have to stop at the store when I go home. No skipping meals for me ;)

Wow that's alot of eggs. LOL I eat 6 each morning so that's 42 a week and that's not including what my husband eats daily. I buy so many eggs each week, the cashier guy once said what in the heck are you going to do with all these eggs you buy all the time. I was like well eat them of course. LOL

I stocked up on chicken last Friday when Kroger had it for buy one get one. Then I came home and with my press n seal I seperated it into single portions and tossed it in the freezer. But I eat it daily so it's dwindling down fast. LOL

momsgettinfit said:
Wow that's alot of eggs. LOL I eat 6 each morning so that's 42 a week and that's not including what my husband eats daily. I buy so many eggs each week, the cashier guy once said what in the heck are you going to do with all these eggs you buy all the time. I was like well eat them of course. LOL

I stocked up on chicken last Friday when Kroger had it for buy one get one. Then I came home and with my press n seal I seperated it into single portions and tossed it in the freezer. But I eat it daily so it's dwindling down fast. LOL

lol yea I eat 8 in the morning and 8 at night. Yes the cashier always looks at me funny too, 112 is what I eat, not to mention how many my huney does. lol

As for the chicken, I cook up all my meats on the weekend. I also cook up a huge pot of rice, and cook up my sweetpotatoes and mash them up. I eat so much in a day, I would never get anything done if I had to cook everyday. lol

Miss24k said:
lol yea I eat 8 in the morning and 8 at night. Yes the cashier always looks at me funny too, 112 is what I eat, not to mention how many my huney does. lol

As for the chicken, I cook up all my meats on the weekend. I also cook up a huge pot of rice, and cook up my sweetpotatoes and mash them up. I eat so much in a day, I would never get anything done if I had to cook everyday. lol

I'm thinking of doing that too. If I remember correctly you eat brown rice,right. I eat it but I'm not crazy about it,any tips on making it not taste so bland????

Thursday,Sept.15

Up @ 6 am and got the boys off to school

Showered and got my daughter ready for preschool.

Dropped her off and took my dog Princess walking.

We went to the grave yard and did 2 miles brisk walking with hills. She loved it so we are going back on Saturday. I was going to take her to the fitness trail but there are to many people there she gets nervous and she's big so they get nervous. Just drama I don't need.

Meal 1 (9 am)

5 egg whites,1 whole egg
1/2 C. oatmeal with pinch of splenda
Water 22 oz.
Vitamins

Gonna start a boot camp class next week. I'm looking forward to it.

Been spending the morning cleaning up the house. I've been so busy lately that I let it slip.

Meal 2 (12 pm)
protein shake

Meal 3 (3 pm)

4 oz broiled chicken tenders
1 small baked potato
1 oz nuts
22 oz water

Meal 4 (6 pm)

4 oz broiled seasoned chicken breast
1 C. green beans
salad w/ 1 tbs LF French
22 oz water

Meal 5 (9pm)

Protein shake (post workout)

Calories:1657
Fat:30%
Carbs:23%
Protein:47%

Preacher curls-12/20 10/25 10/25
tricep pulls-10/80,8/80,6/80
hammer bicep curls-12/20,10/25,8/25
tricep dips-2 sets of 15

Checking out going to another gym until the first of the year then the home gym should be complete. I can't take this limited things I can do.

Last edited:
momsgettinfit said:
I'm thinking of doing that too. If I remember correctly you eat brown rice,right. I eat it but I'm not crazy about it,any tips on making it not taste so bland????

Yes I eat lots brown rice, and I like the taste of it just like that.

Maybe try some taco seasoning, or a tbsp of salsa, or mix your veggies with it.

Miss24k said:
Yes I eat lots brown rice, and I like the taste of it just like that.

Maybe try some taco seasoning, or a tbsp of salsa, or mix your veggies with it.

I try the taco seasoning. I've also thought about making it in organic lf low sodium chicken or veggie broth.

Friday,Sept. 16

Up @ 6:14 am got the boys off to school

7:30 am 22 oz water plus vitamins and 1 hydroxycut

8:30 am
meal 1

5 egg whites,1 egg
1/2 C oatmeal with pinch of splenda
22 oz water

I'm going to do some laundry and pick up a little around the house this morning. Then I have to mail out some bills and get a few things from the store.

11:30 am
meal 2

protein shake 1 C 1% milk with 1 scoop of whey protein.
22 oz water

1:45 pm 22 oz water plus 1 hydroxycut

Calories:537
Fat:25%
Carbs:31%
Protein:44%

Last edited:
momsgettinfit said:
Friday,Sept. 16

Up @ 6:14 am got the boys off to school

7:30 am 22 oz water plus vitamins and 1 hydroxycut

8:30 am
meal 1

5 egg whites,1 egg
1/2 C oatmeal with pinch of splenda
22 oz water

I'm going to do some laundry and pick up a little around the house this morning. Then I have to mail out some bills and get a few things from the store.

meal 2

protein shake 1 C 1% milk with 1 scoop of whey protein.
22 oz water

1:45 pm 22 oz water plus 1 hydroxycut

2:30 pm
meal 3

Had to do a protein shake b/c I had to run to get my daughter from preschool and make a deposit at the bank.

5:pm 22 oz water plus 1 hydroxycut

5:30 pm
meal 4

Made cheese burgers on the grill last night. I used our older charcoal grill and also went ahead and put enough chicken on it for the rest of the week and beginning of next.

1 Grilled Lean burger
1 oz low fat cheddar
1 c lettuce
1 c sliced cucumbers
1 tbs light balsamic vin.
22 oz water

8:30 pm
meal 5

post workout protein shake

10:30 pm
meal 6

4 oz grilled chicken
1 C sliced cucumber

Calories:1640
Fat:31%
Carbs:20%
Protein:45%

military press 20 lb DB-12x12x10
Row-110/12x12x10
Chest press on 30% incline with bar-70/12x12x8
push ups straight legged-two sets of 12
negetives-10
Chest press machine-120/12x12x12
Pec fly machine-80/12x12x10
DB row-15/12 20/10x8

abs

standard crunch with 25lbs plate-2 sets of 25
bicycles-2 sets of 25
side crunch-2 sets of 30
scissors-2 sets of 20
STRETCH!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

Saturday, Sept 17

Slept in the morning until 8 am. Got up took my vitamins plus 1 hydroxycut with 22 oz water.

8:30 pm
meal 1

5 egg whites,1 egg
1/2 C oatmeal
22 oz water

Princess (my dog) and I went for a walk this morning. We went 2 miles very brisk walk, I wanted to do another lap but she was not going for it. I tried to lead her down the path and she led me to the van. LOL

meal 2

protein shake
1 oz roasted unsalted almonds

1:50 pm 22oz water plus 1 hydroxycut

2:30 pm
meal 3

4 oz grilled chicken
1 C lettuce
1 C sliced cucumbers
1 Tbs light balsamic vinaigrette
22 oz water