Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Momsgettinfit's Log

Wednesday,Sept. 5

Up @ usual time.

I felt really good when I went to bed last night, other than a minor headache, I got up this morning,sat up in bed,my feet hit the floor and I started to stand up and OUCH! My ass is killing me from the squats yesterday. :eek2:

7:30 am
meal 1

1/2 c cream of wheats with splenda(just a pinch)
4 egg whites and 1 egg
1 mug coffee
22 oz water

WOOOOHOOOO :RADAR :dance2: I got m1 down without a hitch!!!!! YEAH!

10:30 am
meal 2

1 C leftover chicken from last night
over a nice size mixed greens salad w/ 2 tbs ff blue cheese
22 oz water

1:30 pm
meal 3

1 oz nuts
1 c 1% milk

4:30pm
meal 4

4 oz chicken
3 oz potato
1 c green beans
22 oz water

Warm up 10 min on bike

Back-Seated Row-90/12 90/10 90/8
pullovers-120/12 130/12 140/10
hypers-3 sets of 12
behind the neck pulldown-50/12 70/12 90/11
rpd-50/10x10 60/8
bent over db lat raise-15/10 10/8 5/6 tds 3 sets

Cardio-hiit on eliptical-hills + on level 8 for 30 min.

Abs-crunches-3 sets of 15
v-ups-3 sets of 15
bicycles-3 sets of 15

Stretch.

Didn't take long for my legs and butt to start burning while doing cardio. LOL

Last edited:
momsgettinfit said:
Wednesday,Sept. 5

Up @ usual time.

I felt really good when I went to bed last night, other than a minor headache, I got up this morning,sat up in bed,my feet hit the floor and I started to stand up and OUCH! My ass is killing me from the squats yesterday. :eek2:

meal 1

1/2 c cream of wheats with splenda(just a pinch)
4 egg whites and 1 egg
1 mug coffee
22 oz water

WOOOOHOOOO :RADAR :dance2: I got m1 down without a hitch!!!!! YEAH!

10:30 am
meal 2

1 C leftover chicken from last night
over a nice size mixed greens salad w/ 2 tbs ff blue cheese
22 oz water

1:30 pm
meal 3

1 oz nuts
1 c 1% milk

4:30pm
meal 4

4 oz chicken
3 oz potato
1 c green beans
22 oz water

Warm up 10 min on bike

Back-Seated Row-90/12 90/10 90/8
pullovers-120/12 130/12 140/10
hypers-3 sets of 12
behind the neck pulldown-50/12 70/12 90/11
rpd-50/10x10 60/8
bent over db lat raise-15/10 10/8 5/6 tds 3 sets

Cardio-hiit on eliptical-hills + on level 8 for 30 min.

Abs-crunches-3 sets of 15
v-ups-3 sets of 15
bicycles-3 sets of 15

Stretch.

Didn't take long for my legs and butt to start burning while doing cardio. LOL

7:30 pm

1 oz nuts
22 oz water

Thursday,Sept.6

Up at usual time 6:30,I had to take my youngest son to school by 7 am he got detention for fighting twice in 2 days with the same kid. This kid jumped him b/c he didn't want to be in some club anymore. Hmmmmm,ok,I talked with his teacher on the phone and told her about it and she had no idea that there was a club,sooooooo now this kid is telling other kids to do things to my son. He has been threatened, called names all kind of things. So I called his teacher yet again and told her what was going on. We shall see how it goes. I seen this kid this morning when I dropped my son off. He was sitting on a picnic table waiting to get in the school. I opened my door and glared at him,he wouldn't get up and go in the school until I was gone. My instincts want to grap this kid and smack him buttttttt my common sense knows that's a no no. There is a preteen dance tonight and he really really wants to go, I'm afraid there's gonna be trouble there. But his older brother is going to be there and has his back. It's not that he can't take care of himself b/c he can and honestly this kid shows no fear at all,he really amazes me with all he's been throug and is still going through,he's amazingly strong. See this kid doesn't fight one on one he fights him 2 to 17 to one. I am starting to see red over this,but there's channels I have to go through first then heads are going to roll is nothing happens to protect him. :evil:

meal 1

1 egg
1 slice ww toast

Didn't want to eat much I was sicker than a dog last night after m5. Still not feeling that great but at least it doesn't feel like someone is in my gut carving me from the inside out.

Reading that makes me feel so angry. I want to come over there and slap that kid upside the head a few times. My god daughter is being bullied at school and I have her crying on the phone, telling me about it. Breaks my heart. Some kids are so cruel.

mermaid said:
Reading that makes me feel so angry. I want to come over there and slap that kid upside the head a few times. My god daughter is being bullied at school and I have her crying on the phone, telling me about it. Breaks my heart. Some kids are so cruel.

Tell me about it. I raise my kids not to pick on others, not to make fun of them if they are different and such then you have some exuse my french bastard do this to my baby and he's like I don't get it mom. I have to sit down and explain to him it's not you he's just retarded and unhappy with him therefore he has to make you feel bad to make him feel good. He said that's stupid. He's very right.

Top Bottom