Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Anabolic Steroid Cycle

h_miller said:
Love var to...
ass face who does this affect your recovery between workouts?

Recovery has not been an issue... except my damn shin splints which crop up from time to time. Other than that, I can go every day. I just have to avoid jumping rope.

Little Update... this is about week 4... Strength has skyrocketed, and cardio is not suffering. The only problem I seem to have is mad shoulder pumps during bag work and sparring. Not Good!

ass_face said:
Little Update... this is about week 4... Strength has skyrocketed, and cardio is not suffering. The only problem I seem to have is mad shoulder pumps during bag work and sparring. Not Good!

Are you holding alot of water?

Deltroit said:
Well, you only have 1 week left right?

About a week and half... I think I slated it as a 40 day cycle. I really don't go by 7 day weeks. Yeah... it is a nice boost and noticibly look leaner and ripped.... but I think my training was fine before the cycle.

ass_face said:
About a week and half... I think I slated it as a 40 day cycle. I really don't go by 7 day weeks. Yeah... it is a nice boost and noticibly look leaner and ripped.... but I think my training was fine before the cycle.

So overall were you pleased with your results? Would you change anything and if so what? For you noobs to MMA suplimentation this is the reason why IMO longer cycles work better for mma. The main benefit is that if used properly your able to maintain a high level of training 24/7 week after week. In MMA the top slots of importance rotate with endurance and recovery superceeding muscular size & strength. Your probably only begining to attain some of those benefits in weeks 4-5. When I train for a fight I train 6 days a week 4-6 hours a day. The strength I get from the AAS is great but its the fact that I can train near 100% for long periods and recover quickly that lets me take my ability to the next level. Anyway interesting stuff!

Deltroit said:
So overall were you pleased with your results? Would you change anything and if so what? For you noobs to MMA suplimentation this is the reason why IMO longer cycles work better for mma. The main benefit is that if used properly your able to maintain a high level of training 24/7 week after week. In MMA the top slots of importance rotate with endurance and recovery superceeding muscular size & strength. Your probably only begining to attain some of those benefits in weeks 4-5. When I train for a fight I train 6 days a week 4-6 hours a day. The strength I get from the AAS is great but its the fact that I can train near 100% for long periods and recover quickly that lets me take my ability to the next level. Anyway interesting stuff!

I think you are probably right about the longer cycles for MMA. I think a 10 weeker of EQ, Anavar and a little test, would be a perfect booster... as long as testing wasn't an issue. I think your recovery and overall performance would be awesome with this combo. I am certainly not on your level for training. I only MMA train about 4-5 times a week for a 60-90 minutes at a time.

ass_face said:
I think you are probably right about the longer cycles for MMA. I think a 10 weeker of EQ, Anavar and a little test, would be a perfect booster... as long as testing wasn't an issue. I think your recovery and overall performance would be awesome with this combo. I am certainly not on your level for training. I only MMA train about 4-5 times a week for a 60-90 minutes at a time.

I don't train like that anymore either :) , I'm to busy with work these days. I was just trying to help the guys who are posting "best cycle for mma" threads everyday. If I get 4-5 days a week in now for 1-2hrs I'm happy. Honestly for the avg. joe who just wants to learn mma you don't need any AAS. Anymore, I just use them to look good and feel good which is what I'm sure the vast majority of people here really want. I'm glad everything worked out well for you.

Top Bottom