Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Anabolic Steroid Cycle

ass_face

Guys, just offering a little personal journal here.

I am doing a light cycle mainly to preserve muscle while cutting, but I also want to keep my cardio up to par.

The cycle I am doing is for about 50 days. Here is the basic run down:

200mg of Test Cyp per week
400mg of Bolenone Undeclynate (EQ) per week
600mg of Methenelone Enanthate (Primo) per week
50mg of Anavar per day
12.5 mg of exemestane per day (anti-estrogen to eliminate any water retention)

If my cardio capabilities go in the shitter, I will cease the cycle immediately... I will keep you posted as to my performance. I kickbox 4 times a week and grapple 1-3 times a week (I work more on my weakness ;) ). Hopefully there will be no drop off in cardio output.

I think this is a great cycle for your purposes. I train both MT and JJ so I use the same compounds almost exclusively although I don't usually use primo (3cpds is enough). The EQ will actually help your endurance. Your keeping the test low which is key but I don’t really see the need for the primo. I’m not one of those people who think primo sucks but for your purposes I don’t think the extra cash justifies the benefit.

Deltroit said:
I think this is a great cycle for your purposes. I train both MT and JJ so I use the same compounds almost exclusively although I don't usually use primo (3cpds is enough). The EQ will actually help your endurance. Your keeping the test low which is key but I don’t really see the need for the primo. I’m not one of those people who think primo sucks but for your purposes I don’t think the extra cash justifies the benefit.

I make all my own stuff, so money is no object. This cycle will run me about a 80 bucks. I always have had nice clean gains with primo... but like I said, if cardio goes in the crapper, I am done.

Awesome idea for a thread!

I know so many guys are probably sitting behind computer monitors going " I wonder how/what/why/how much..." etc etc when it comes to a cycle and MMA.

Your experience here will be invaluable to many!

:coffee:

MikeMartial said:
Awesome idea for a thread!

I know so many guys are probably sitting behind computer monitors going " I wonder how/what/why/how much..." etc etc when it comes to a cycle and MMA.

Your experience here will be invaluable to many!

:coffee:

Well, My amounts may be a little higher than most, but for a short 5 week cycle, I believe anything under a gram is a waste of time. I do think there are certain compounds that are useless for MMA (D-bol, Anadrol, Tren, heavy loads of test etc..) Even Deca is a bad option, but in my experience if you can get nandrolone phenylpropionate it is like all the good effects of deca without the bloat and deca dick. I think the main thing is adding strength, holding muscle and maintainiong cardiovascular output. Because we all know... It does not matter how big you are if you have a half gallon gas tank.

yeah, definitely keep us updated. I'm a fighter too, and I'm about 10 days into a little Tbol/Var 10 weeker, so I'll keep everyone posted on how mine goes too. Btw maing, you said 50 days, but then u said 5 weeks. How long are you running that shit?

KOArtist said:
yeah, definitely keep us updated. I'm a fighter too, and I'm about 10 days into a little Tbol/Var 10 weeker, so I'll keep everyone posted on how mine goes too. Btw maing, you said 50 days, but then u said 5 weeks. How long are you running that shit?

I guess it is more like 6 weeks. I run the exemestane and var for an additional week while the longer chain esters clear. Then you can start PCT.

I wish it cost me $80 :worried: Why the short cycle and high doses? Not criticizing just curious? For anyone interested in AAS for MMA here’s a few things to keep in mind. For sport specific cycles such as MMA, the compounds must be adjusted not only in brand but in quantity and duration. The goal of a fighters cycle is different than that of a bodybuilder or football player. MMA cycles should increase Endurance, Strength, Quality (low weight gain) and recovery. Compounds: such as EQ, Var, Primo, & Low levels of test are ideal because they cause a large increase in strength, low weight gain, and can improve endurance (EQ) where (as Assface mentioned) Anadrol, Tren, Deca, Etc. will have adverse effects on the athletes performance in the ring. As a general rule the larger you are the less gas you will have. Although I do confess to using 10mg AM Dbol post cycle ;) Quantity: Should generally be kept under a gram. For most people (not all) anything too far over this level will find there endurance suffering. Duration: Should be as long a possible. Ideally never coming off. Now I am NOT advocating young or novice users "staying on" all the time. Because I'm young and Im not going to win the UFC or Pride championship anytime soon I still cycle. But for experienced athletes who make their livelihood living and dieing in the ring, staying on through out competition is ideal. This allows the athlete to sustain a level of training for long periods of time that would otherwise not be attainable. Furthermore it will enable them to make weight with the most muscle mass and least amount of fat coming in as strong as possible. These general rules will help your performance in the ring.

Deltroit said:
I wish it cost me $80 :worried: Why the short cycle and high doses? Not criticizing just curious? For anyone interested in AAS for MMA here’s a few things to keep in mind. For sport specific cycles such as MMA, the compounds must be adjusted not only in brand but in quantity and duration. The goal of a fighters cycle is different than that of a bodybuilder or football player. MMA cycles should increase Endurance, Strength, Quality (low weight gain) and recovery. Compounds: such as EQ, Var, Primo, & Low levels of test are ideal because they cause a large increase in strength, low weight gain, and can improve endurance (EQ) where (as Assface mentioned) Anadrol, Tren, Deca, Etc. will have adverse effects on the athletes performance in the ring. As a general rule the larger you are the less gas you will have. Although I do confess to using 10mg AM Dbol post cycle ;) Quantity: Should generally be kept under a gram. For most people (not all) anything too far over this level will find there endurance suffering. Duration: Should be as long a possible. Ideally never coming off. Now I am NOT advocating young or novice users "staying on" all the time. Because I'm young and Im not going to win the UFC or Pride championship anytime soon I still cycle. But for experienced athletes who make their livelihood living and dieing in the ring, staying on through out competition is ideal. This allows the athlete to sustain a level of training for long periods of time that would otherwise not be attainable. Furthermore it will enable them to make weight with the most muscle mass and least amount of fat coming in as strong as possible. These general rules will help your performance in the ring.

Great post brother!

Through my experience I have found shorter, higher dose, cycles to be safer, more effective and less taxing on the HPT Axis recovery time. I have tried everything from 2 week to 16 week cycles and 4-6 weeks is the best in my opinion. I get blood work done before and after every cycle and anything past 5-6 weeks starts to really effect your lipid panel. Prolonged deleterious lipid panels are not a good thing and lead to many ill effects.

As for your under a gram rule... you may be right. I am a little over that, but I am looking at this as trial and error. If my cardio starts to blow, I will back it down.... just finish the anavar or cease all together.

Top Bottom