S spatts High End Bro Platinum Oct 14, 2003 #1 Willie Wessels confirmed that the meet will be in February, but he has not yet picked a day. I will try to keep you posted. As I told him, February is only 14 weeks away!
Willie Wessels confirmed that the meet will be in February, but he has not yet picked a day. I will try to keep you posted. As I told him, February is only 14 weeks away!
T t3c Guest Oct 14, 2003 #2 spatts said: February is only 14 weeks away! Click to expand... thats a scary thought
longarms New member Oct 14, 2003 #3 Well for me it's great! It looks like feb will be the latest I will be here!! We can all count down. You guys for the comp, me to get back to the world! Spatts, How far are you from Lenexa?
Well for me it's great! It looks like feb will be the latest I will be here!! We can all count down. You guys for the comp, me to get back to the world! Spatts, How far are you from Lenexa?
longarms New member Oct 14, 2003 #5 Our youth minister & his wife are from Lenexa, my wife went up there for their wedding a few months ago, I knew it was in the area, just wondering.
Our youth minister & his wife are from Lenexa, my wife went up there for their wedding a few months ago, I knew it was in the area, just wondering.
Vulgar_Display_Of_Power New member Oct 15, 2003 #7 Hmmm, Its gonna be either MardiGras or this meet to choose from. I can see the handwriting on the wall already!
Hmmm, Its gonna be either MardiGras or this meet to choose from. I can see the handwriting on the wall already!