Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Phelps and his 10,000 calorie diet.

thats insane, just crazy\

i want to know how much his food bill is/month at 12k calories it would be hefty but Govt is picking up the tab so good on him

imagine how much weight he would gain if he were to sustain a career ending injury.

12 000 cals is really somthing you would have to ween off...

You do burn alot of cals from swimming as another poster mentioned your body is constantly maintaining proper temperature so essentially it's in overdrive while swimming to stay warm.

Another thing. I believe swimming burns more cals than running and is a superior form of excercise because it has almost no negative impact on the body and requires alot more muscular activity, especially from the upper body.

You do burn alot of cals from swimming as another poster mentioned your body is constantly maintaining proper temperature so essentially it's in overdrive while swimming to stay warm.

Another thing. I believe swimming burns more cals than running and is a superior form of excercise because it has almost no negative impact on the body and requires alot more muscular activity, especially from the upper body.

I disagree. Swimmers typically have much body fat levels that the runners (sprinters). This is the first olympics where the men were really cut, and this is probably because of changes in their non-swimming training (weights etc): see studies comparing body fat, Sportscience Compeat: Swimmers: Body fat mystery!. And further proof is how flabby the women are compared to the short distance runners. "Old mum" Dara is the most cut swimmer and she does most of her training outside the pool

Most calorie charts put running above swimming: Calories Burned During Exercise

I believe it. I bet I eat around 7000 cals a day at 180 lbs. I have a labor intensive job, workout, and do cardio training.

I'm losing weight on my current diet at 180 lbs.

It is insane
When I am at my largest(285 @ around 12% bf) in the offseason and pushing HARD to gain with 2 a day workouts I MIGHT hit 12,000 calories once or twice a week.
I probably shit 10 times and my diet is 80% clean food

i think phelps is just a freak personally. lol

Top Bottom