Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Phelps and his 10,000 calorie diet.

the guy swims 10km+ a day. sometimes its 10km a session. elite swimmers will train morning and night which means some days he will be swimming 20km+. of those kms a lot of it will be hiit doing split times with set rests. intense training. then you add in his weight training during the day (he only started doing weights recently in the last couple of years!) and the fact there is no doubt the guy is a genetic freak. i have no doubt about it. as was stated above most of his food is made up of carbs which says he is purely eating for fuel. its not as if he wouldnt have the best doctors, dietians advising him either. there is no way i would want to work as hard as him to eat like that lol!

imagine what he could do if he took in 12,000 cals of healthy food though. Chicken Breast, tuna, veggies, salmon, pork, beef, almonds, peanut butter, and way more protein!!!!

I believe it.
Everyone's BMR (basal metabolic rate) is different. I'm 1/10th as active as he is, but have to eat consistently 6k ED to weigh over 300lbs.

imagine what he could do if he took in 12,000 cals of healthy food though. Chicken Breast, tuna, veggies, salmon, pork, beef, almonds, peanut butter, and way more protein!!!!

Yeah, I'd like to see him eat 12,000 cals of brocolli and chicken and explode

he eats for the carbs. carbs=energy. excessive protein wouldn't help him in what he is trying to achieve, it would probably be counter productive in his case

Top Bottom