Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

its natural for all intents and purposes right? like it fades the same and color is similar to if u really had a tan?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

its natural for all intents and purposes right? like it fades the same and color is similar to if u really had a tan?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Mine fades back to normal... Far as I understand it's safer than tanning in the sun for hours but who knows.. My freckles darkened while using and they fade back to normal after

Ride it like you stole it!!

This stuff is the real deal, especially if you use a booth or it's sunny out. Freaking lookin east Indian over here need to lay off I think haha .. And the hardons are insane. Just sitting there with a raging stiffy looking to hammer something.!

Ride it like you stole it!!

Bro your sig fits this comment perfectly lol had me dying man haha!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

I ran out of MT2 but have hit the tanning bed once per week. I can say that this tan stuck with me well. The best thing that I've ever done for my tan.

I will use this again when I need to. Two of my friends bought it as a result.

I ran out of MT2 but have hit the tanning bed once per week. I can say that this tan stuck with me well. The best thing that I've ever done for my tan.

I will use this again when I need to. Two of my friends bought it as a result.

Yeah i noticed this as well....it's very easy to hold on to a Tan even after dropping MT2

Top Bottom