Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

Oh and shirlene, be very careful lol

I know the supps you're on may have you thinking you're libido and drive is up, but wait till about your third dose of MT2...you'll be a cavewoman ;)

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

ya, Im kinda wonderin about that aspect too...

enjoying a higher drive actually...its been flat for a bit and I used to be a bit of a cavewoman

Well the hubs is gonna approve of this for sure! I know my girl is loving every side effect so far

Well the hubs is gonna approve of this for sure! I know my girl is loving every side effect so far

My girl runs now haha cause when I get that stirring happening there is only 1 way for it to cease !! And that stirring is non stop it like increases
The blood flood flow down there too...
We are both sore but I don't see any end in site :O

I know bro there is almost no stopping that locomotive...I really do advocate the use of this stuff as both a PS aid and a tanning product

As long as it is used properly and safely, there is no reason for it not to be common and legal for human use in the near future

I know bro there is almost no stopping that locomotive...I really do advocate the use of this stuff as both a PS aid and a tanning product

As long as it is used properly and safely, there is no reason for it not to be common and legal for human use in the near future

I doubt that will happen. But it would be cool!

There is already a lot of research stating how much the benefits outweigh the sides, but hell who knows...the FDA is so fkn backwards it usually doesn't matter

Ciggarettes are legal, alcohol is legal, and steroids are the worst thing ever...

Cant wait to see these pictures, going to get some melatotan 2 when it comes back to chemicalneed, th epictures will definatly make me want to get it more!!

So I started this shit 11 days ago, dosed it for 4 and took 5 days off. I became a golden brown all over. Initially, the tan was very dark. I hit the tanning bed twice so it may be attributed to that but I don't know. The tan is great now.

I took some pics today but due to poor light quality, they look the same. So, sorry. I went up an entire shade on my tannest parts and two shades on my less tan parts.

I will hit the tanning bed on Thursday and may dose this again this next weekend.

I get random boners. That's an interesting side. I got dark very fast, even my lips darkened. They faded in a few days though. I also feel like I got leaner which is also weird.

This stuff not only builds over a few days but the tan is really rich and dare I say, "beautiful". Very cool shit. I'm going to hit the tanning bed tomorrow because that pretty little girl that works there was seen, by me, at my gym:) Time to start wrappin' so that I can get to the bonin'. Sorry ladies, for that last sentence but it's the truth.

Top Bottom