Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

ok...I have a super stupid question about this that never even occurred to me to ask until someone asked me,,,

do you get tan lines? I mean...will you only tan where exposed to uv rays ?

ok...I have a super stupid question about this that never even occurred to me to ask until someone asked me,,,

do you get tan lines? I mean...will you only tan where exposed to uv rays ?

No you will not. But all the sun u get kinda works better on your exposed skin. So that will normaly make some heavy tan lines ;)

good to know!

thank you...wasn't interested in tan lines and have no place to tan in the nood

I am 8 days into mine, just doing low dose eod see if it helps my white spots, I get some nausea, just curious if anybody has a simple explination of what causes it.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

I am 8 days into mine, just doing low dose eod see if it helps my white spots, I get some nausea, just curious if anybody has a simple explination of what causes it.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Read through the thread. We all get nauseated.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Well the melanotan is helping my white spots/blemishes, i upped my dose to .2mg eod then .3mg last couple shots eod, my body is tan but my face is much darker! Guess im outside everyday and moles are more prominant on my face!
I cover my face now in tanning bed with a towel and spf 20 for outside
So far im very happy with the product, i cant image how dark id be at .5mg everyday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are tiny doses. I ran. 5mg 2 days in a row and then went to 1mg each day.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom