Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

I get random boners. That's an interesting side. I got dark very fast, even my lips darkened. They faded in a few days though. I also feel like I got leaner which is also weird.

This stuff not only builds over a few days but the tan is really rich and dare I say, "beautiful". Very cool shit. I'm going to hit the tanning bed tomorrow because that pretty little girl that works there was seen, by me, at my gym:) Time to start wrappin' so that I can get to the bonin'. Sorry ladies, for that last sentence but it's the truth.

Nothing weird about getting leaner. It actually releases FFAs...which is why I dose my MT2 preworkout.

I will say though I just hate that my face gets darker before everything else. Otherwise I get no nausea, no moles....just get tan and crazy boners lol

Nothing weird about getting leaner. It actually releases FFAs...which is why I dose my MT2 preworkout.

I will say though I just hate that my face gets darker before everything else. Otherwise I get no nausea, no moles....just get tan and crazy boners lol

^^^^^This just made me do another one.

I get random boners. That's an interesting side. I got dark very fast, even my lips darkened. They faded in a few days though. I also feel like I got leaner which is also weird.

This stuff not only builds over a few days but the tan is really rich and dare I say, "beautiful". Very cool shit. I'm going to hit the tanning bed tomorrow because that pretty little girl that works there was seen, by me, at my gym:) Time to start wrappin' so that I can get to the bonin'. Sorry ladies, for that last sentence but it's the truth.

What's the point in all the hard work, time and money spent, and hours of research to look good naked if noone gets to appreciate it but you? Haha and now you get those crazy stiffy sides, seems to me like you shouldn't let that go to waste....go for it bro!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

My wife and I are very interested in this...I told her about it and she is wondering why I haven't ordered any yet, last I heard it was out of stock? Following along here and the sides seem interesting as well :D...if it can give you a nice tan and have you fucking like rabbits...where do I order it lol!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I might have to give this a shot myself. I'm a regular Tanner already, but if thus would go well with it, I could have a great look on the beach this summer! :)

Bro you would look badass. Even with using it I'm just a shade darker than you, so I would think you would see awesome results!

Take before and afters!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

This stuff is the real deal, especially if you use a booth or it's sunny out. Freaking lookin east Indian over here need to lay off I think haha .. And the hardons are insane. Just sitting there with a raging stiffy looking to hammer something.!

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom