Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

Max out at 1mg a day and.stay that till you reach your desired color then go down to
.5mg 3x a.week to maintain

That's more than you need for maintenance. You can get away with 1mg every week or every other week.

Since I started this thread, I've only used 7mg and tanned 5 times and i look awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Agreed^^^

1mg on Sunday nights and I'm looking as dark as ever. Gotta get pure grade product though or you'll just waste your money...

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Agreed^^^

1mg on Sunday nights and I'm looking as dark as ever. Gotta get pure grade product though or you'll just waste your money...

Do you consider Chemicalneed pure grade...I just ordered 1 bottle for my wife and I to try.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Girls tell me that I have a "beautiful" tan and I just act like it's my natural coloring.

well of course, I have contacts that change the color of my eyes but it's hard to tell if they're real or not....girls tell me all the time "omg you have such beautiful eyes, are those real?" and what do you think I tell them? lmao

well of course, I have contacts that change the color of my eyes but it's hard to tell if they're real or not....girls tell me all the time "omg you have such beautiful eyes, are those real?" and what do you think I tell them? lmao

Ahh...to be young and single again! You guys crack me up!

Do you consider Chemicalneed pure grade...I just ordered 1 bottle for my wife and I to try.

Absolutely bro. They're 99.5%+ so you can't get any better. There's a pretty big namebrand out there right now that claims to be pure grade but is definitely weak and side ridden. Not getting pure grade is why all these stories pop up about people getting moles and patchy skin.

If used properly, chemneeds mt2 is IMO the best money can buy, and they don't really have bad prices either

Absolutely bro. They're 99.5%+ so you can't get any better. There's a pretty big namebrand out there right now that claims to be pure grade but is definitely weak and side ridden. Not getting pure grade is why all these stories pop up about people getting moles and patchy skin.

If used properly, chemneeds mt2 is IMO the best money can buy, and they don't really have bad prices either

Sweet! I ordered 1 bottle at moment, will grab another once we see how it does for us...want to see how we both react to it. So 1 mg EW from what I have read to start, get to desired color and take a maintenance dose of .5 mg EW? Does this need to be mixed with bac water? Sorry, should just go read but since I had your attention lol!

Sweet! I ordered 1 bottle at moment, will grab another once we see how it does for us...want to see how we both react to it. So 1 mg EW from what I have read to start, get to desired color and take a maintenance dose of .5 mg EW? Does this need to be mixed with bac water? Sorry, should just go read but since I had your attention lol!

I used .25mg ED for 12 days and then coasted with 1mg a week after that. Start low and work your way up or you'll get a little nausea.

Read the OP. I layed it out for ya.

Top Bottom