Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II Log

TheSVPdeal

Summer is upon us and being that I'm in Southern California, I'll be living shirtless very soon.

This is great and all but who wants to work out, diet and train as hard as we do, without being able to look our best? NOBODY!

So instead of laying out or tanning everyday, I decided to test out some Melanotan II and figured that a log could help.

I ordered my Melanotan II from ChemicalNeed.com during their most recent sale.

It was delivered today. I received 10mg of the peptide with 30ml of BAC water.

I had never had to reconstitute a peptide before but figured it was just math. I filled an insulin needle to 1ml of BAC water. I inserted the needle into the vial wit the peptide, tilted it on it's side and slowly began to inject the water into the vial. You're going to want it to trickle out slowly onto the fragile peptide. Once finished, i rolled the solution around a little to make sure it was all blended.

This gave me 10mg/1ml or 1mg/0.1ml.

My rat is Italian and has an olive complection. I will start off with 0.5mg ED for 3 days and then bump it up to 1mg ED.

I'm not going to update everyday but will update regularly and post before and after pics in two weeks or so when I get through it all.

I just gave my rat his dose SUBQ. No pain and easy does it. I'm storing the stuff in the fridge and will likely hit a tanning bed tomorrow. to help it out. I will probably hit the tanning bed again on Sunday.

I have like four vials of the stuff I've been meaning to get to

subbed

.5 gave me a wicked headache and I had to step back to .25 for a few days then increase. Let me know how it turns out for you, all I can say is I am darker than ever! Subbed!

SVP you're gonna love this shit! I can attest to chemneeds stuff being pretty strong bro, so get ready to get dark! I'm a couple months in and am loving the results!

On my rat of course...

.5 gave me a wicked headache and I had to step back to .25 for a few days then increase. Let me know how it turns out for you, all I can say is I am darker than ever! Subbed!

1mg made me sick as fk, but stepping down and working back up is the key for sure bro. 1mg no problem now and my when people see my rat in public now they don't always recognize him haha

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

1mg made me sick as fk, but stepping down and working back up is the key for sure bro. 1mg no problem now and my when people see my rat in public now they don't always recognize him haha

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Haha yeah I hear ya I don't even notice but others are like damn bro you are so dark. It can take you places no tanning bed or amount of sun can do for you;) sorry not
Tryin to hijack Definitly in to see your results svp!!

Watch out mate when you stop taking melonatan!! Sometimes you get white pigmentation all over your body!!!

It happened with me and my gf.
I was taking it for while and then decided to give it a break. End up with white circles around my traps n chest

Watch out mate when you stop taking melonatan!! Sometimes you get white pigmentation all over your body!!!

It happened with me and my gf.
I was taking it for while and then decided to give it a break. End up with white circles around my traps n chest

Damn that sucks. I haven't heard of this before. Did you get your stuff from a legit place?

Top Bottom