Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Me?? Do a contest??

Jen....

seriously

LOOK

you are already putting in probably 80% of the effort...why not pick it up a bit and see where it takes you?

yeah do it!! think of this one as a practice run for the next BIG ONE!! all this will do is give you more motivation... now how bad would that be...

Jen that's awesome! 9 weeks cuts it a little close, but the worst you do is decide not to do it. Look around for someone who competes in your area to find out how to pose. The posing & suit requirements will obviously depend on which type of show you are doing. Of the two, figure is much easier to do because the requirements for posing are much more basic, and also you don't need to be as lean. However the suits are more expensive and can take longer to get. I would start looking around in your area also for some people who are maybe local who can do the suits and get an idea of how much lead time they need to do the suits. The competition season is now in swing and it can start getting real tight.

jenscats5 said:
And Frisky -- what color did you get?? And fabric??

omg.. its a beaut... haven't got a price on the fabric yet but I LOVE IT.

it a black mesh with copper, red, gold an orange in it. ITS HOT! and differnent

Ill pm you the fabric swatch ;)

The Shadow said:
temp should be 97.8 or higher am imo

if it dips below that thyroid is slowing usually dute to drop in cals(read:carbs)

Careful with that. She needs to find HER normal.

My highest AM temps are between 97.6-98.1. Never higher. And this is only prior to my period and during my period when progesterone peaks and estrogen dips. Any other time, my waking AM temps are low 97s to high 96s.

ANd this is MEDICATED temps. SO you can imagine what my temps were before meds! :)

Sassy69 said:
Jen that's awesome! 9 weeks cuts it a little close, but the worst you do is decide not to do it. Look around for someone who competes in your area to find out how to pose. The posing & suit requirements will obviously depend on which type of show you are doing. Of the two, figure is much easier to do because the requirements for posing are much more basic, and also you don't need to be as lean. However the suits are more expensive and can take longer to get. I would start looking around in your area also for some people who are maybe local who can do the suits and get an idea of how much lead time they need to do the suits. The competition season is now in swing and it can start getting real tight.

Well, I emailed the guy who's promoting the show. Maybe he can hook me up with someone.

Are you allowed to wear glasses in a competition??? :worried: I'm not allowed to wear contacts.

The Shadow said:
Jen....

seriously

LOOK

you are already putting in probably 80% of the effort...why not pick it up a bit and see where it takes you?

Must you be right all the time??

Jens.... I just saw this thread.

WOMAN GO FOR IT!!!!!! Yes it's alittle tight, but I think you can do it ;)

You know you have our support when times get rough :) :rose:

Do it Jens! Always try something in your life once! It's an experience and I'd do it for yourself!

:)

You CAN do it if you REALLY want to!

Daisy_Girl said:
Careful with that. She needs to find HER normal.

The Shadow said:
Start taking your morining temp now....KEEP a log

when it dips..carb up

Just in case you missed my point....while 97.8 is optimum in general...its may not be optimum on an individual basis......

Hence the bit about tracking then looking for a dip

Top Bottom