Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MDW SUNDAY SURF CLUB to TEMPTS

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok...here is the deal...The King gets what the King wants....Kingwinny...requested an elite meetup...No problem. I am all for it. We all ready have a huge crew "rolling" out to surf Club early ...The bigtime is thinking 11:30am on the beach...The Stacked likes the idea but thinks most people will not be on the beach...or Surf Club until 2pm...So please PM me and I will tell you more details about this Meathead Reunion Party...

i'll definetly be there, i know clubhead i'm gonna call him and see if he's going too. i tried to pm you but your mailbox is full, so pm me with the info and let me know
thanks bro

Stacked I'll be there on Sunday at whatever time you want me :D

Who else is coming???? So far its Abszilla, Stacked, myself, Gina, Tina, Katrina.............3 guys 3 girls :insane:

:king: KW

Kingwinny said:
Stacked I'll be there on Sunday at whatever time you want me :D

Who else is coming???? So far its Abszilla, Stacked, myself, Gina, Tina, Katrina.............3 guys 3 girls :insane:

:king: KW

Dont let Gina get too close to Kathy , those bitches never get along.

I will be in appearance also, this is definitely. Not sure about Friday or Saturday nights yet, but SurfClub/Tempts MDW Sunday is on.

KW,

Is Depp going or what??

M56M

M56M.....Depp is working Sunday Night in the hamptons, we'll have to do a couple bumps in his memory.

The weather forecast isnt looking so good for the weekend. Typical........I think we'll still have a good time though if we all meet up at Stacked's place to pregame.

M56M & Stacked if you see this.....email me your cell phone #'s so I can get in touch with you guys before the weekend

[email protected]

:king:

Top Bottom