Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or winny?

4 weeks before lifting again and i would not even consider it until you see what kind of condition you are in.. mast is pretty pointless if not in really good condition

Ok thanks again! I appreciate your time and knowledge!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

why don't we worry about recovering from hernia surgery, getting back your conditioning THEN we worry about steroids. steroids do NOT speed up recovery from a surgery sorry, they slow it down

This. OP, then recover, THEN CYCLE

would you be kind enough to take the time to elaborate more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you are very lean (like sub 10%) then there is no reason to use Masteron. It is a cosmetic steroid and will harden muscles. You will notice nothing if you have a layer of fat over those muscles. You will still look "soft". There are better options to run if you have a little more body fat.

Unless you are very lean (like sub 10%) then there is no reason to use Masteron. It is a cosmetic steroid and will harden muscles. You will notice nothing if you have a layer of fat over those muscles. You will still look "soft". There are better options to run if you have a little more body fat.

Exactly. Masteron is a hardener. It's a cosmetic steroid.

It's kind of like doing sit ups at a high body fat percentage. It's not going to give you abs because you have too much fat covering your midsection for your abdominals to show

Exactly. Masteron is a hardener. It's a cosmetic steroid.

It's kind of like doing sit ups at a high body fat percentage. It's not going to give you abs because you have too much fat covering your midsection for your abdominals to show

hmmm. Im not under 10%, but i like it cuz it makes me raging sex monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom