Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

massive sore lump on buttock after inecting please help!!

Hi Guys some really good advice here, I usually use my quads in previous cycles and never had no probs, It wasnt me who inected my glute had it done at gym so couldnt comment on how far in it went. ust had my second shot this aft, (IN MY QUAD) cheers for the advice will keep u posted.

Cheers for the advice on heating it up and massaging, I have just got out of the hottest bath I have ever had and massaged the area I could litrelary feel the lump going down as I massaged Its still quite large but the pain has drastically reduced aswell. Think I will repeat this over the next few days nice one lads for the help much appreciated.

good suggestions. I will say the mistake (including me) sometimes that is made with quad shots is people go in too low on the leg.

you must hit the upper/outter quadrant .. usually its cause when we are sitting down it seems like we are hitting the right spot but because of the way we see it we aren't.. so people should draw a cross on their leg which splits it up left to right, and up to down equally. so you will see the quadrants and not hit too low

everytime i hit too low on the leg i get a bloody surprise when i pull out. or i get a spasm when i go in

Spot on with that suggestion im white enough in that area I turn on a bright light and it further helps avoid the mess

Cheers for the advice on heating it up and massaging, I have just got out of the hottest bath I have ever had and massaged the area I could litrelary feel the lump going down as I massaged Its still quite large but the pain has drastically reduced aswell. Think I will repeat this over the next few days nice one lads for the help much appreciated.

I would really look into ventrogluteal too it is magical

Hi Guys some really good advice here, I usually use my quads in previous cycles and never had no probs, It wasnt me who inected my glute had it done at gym so couldnt comment on how far in it went. ust had my second shot this aft, (IN MY QUAD) cheers for the advice will keep u posted.

not to nitpick too much but why would you do it at the gym? its incredibely unsanitary, there are germs and bacteria everywhere.. you are lucky you haven't got an infection yet doing it there

Fair point I dont usually I do It at home, I was waiting for my gear to arrive and got a shot from my pal who owns the gym.

I've been thinking of the chest for my winny. What size pins do you recommend? Do you think a whole cc will be good in one spot?

Last edited:
I use the euro pharma or ep testroviron and its jus the gear man i get sore injection sites for a lil while and it knots up but it starts going away best bet run another manufacter with it but u will stop gettn sore after a month or so using it

Every new site I hit hurts like a !@# for a few days but then it never hurts again while on the same cycle. The one time i really fubard was doing 1cc of test e one day and then the next day doing 2cc of primo on the same spot. I had a lump on my ass that seemed it would never go away until about two weeks it finally went away. Now I pin primo in the delt and test e in the quad.

Top Bottom