Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C tolerable!!!

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

PuddleMonkey said:
Wow, they do look alike!!!!

yea ,man when he first posted it was like wtf

so i had to post that...

jnevin said:
Jnev life update: I think I'll be single soon, but she's so needy it's killing me. Makes it harder to bail. Work is still good, but my industry is taking a shit. Little nervous. Almost broke 80 golfing the other day, choked. Was in Vegas weekend before last, I wasted almost $5K and couldn't believe how many hookers approach you in clubs. My dog has been losing weight and has more energy. I'm very happy about this.

Awesome. THat sucks, is it the jacked chick? You two were goin on a while, right? Needy is no good, like a band-aid dude, you gotta do it.

I'm in Vegas last weekend of Sept then again 2nd weekend of Oct. Fantastic.

Is your dog old?

KillahBee said:
Awesome. THat sucks, is it the jacked chick? You two were goin on a while, right? Needy is no good, like a band-aid dude, you gotta do it.

I'm in Vegas last weekend of Sept then again 2nd weekend of Oct. Fantastic.

Is your dog old?

Yeah the jacked chick. Long story, meh.

My dog is 7&1/2. They (dobies) usually live to be 10-15 years old. I've completely humanized him and take him everywhere I can. Set myself up for disaster.

Vegas is a trip bro. Eat at Aqua, it's great. We ate at a place called Rosemary's too and I think it was just as good. The only strippy we hit was Olympic Gardens. We got this blacked out drunk friend of ours a lapdance from a dude stripper. Horrible.

jnevin said:
Yeah the jacked chick. Long story, meh.

My dog is 7&1/2. They (dobies) usually live to be 10-15 years old. I've completely humanized him and take him everywhere I can. Set myself up for disaster.

Vegas is a trip bro. Eat at Aqua, it's great. We ate at a place called Rosemary's too and I think it was just as good. The only strippy we hit was Olympic Gardens. We got this blacked out drunk friend of ours a lapdance from a dude stripper. Horrible.

Eh, life goes on, right?

Nice, I had a combo german shephard and dobi - thing was the most insane dog. I remember going to pick her out from the kennel (it was my bday) and I had the choice between her and her 2 brothers. I remember watching them - one brother was just laying there, the other brother was sort of staring into space, and she was running around like a total psycho. "I want that one". lol

Ah man, you gotta do up the Rhino.

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

jnevin said:
Work is still good, but my industry is taking a shit. Little nervous.

I know dude, this week was a disaster. Lots of people are nervous right now.Everyone on brokeroutpost (and the brokers i know in my area) are acting like the sky is falling. The strong will survive, and a bunch of bums will leave the business. Lots more Fannie/freddie deals and FHA.
But it definetely affects my deals. I deal with mostly people with 500-580 credit, and they're getting spanked.

I had a deal ready to submit, at a 8.25% Fixed w/ a 570 credit score full doc. This week, 9.25% (and that's after shopping like 10 banks). I still have to tell the client. ugh

if i can hang on through the next shitty year or two and still make 80k-100k or so, i'll be happy. 2009 ish i think things will come back full force.

KillahBee said:
Eh, life goes on, right?

Nice, I had a combo german shephard and dobi - thing was the most insane dog. I remember going to pick her out from the kennel (it was my bday) and I had the choice between her and her 2 brothers. I remember watching them - one brother was just laying there, the other brother was sort of staring into space, and she was running around like a total psycho. "I want that one". lol

Ah man, you gotta do up the Rhino.

I um, "knew" a girl that danced there. I met her when I got divorced. Her dancing name is Anisette. Like a glove.

Top Bottom