Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man did I underestimate how test no ester

makavelli-

I may never do suspension again. But who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with the results.

I used to be able to shoot winstrol and prop when I first starting running AAS. After a few cycles I couldn't do it anymore. I just run test ent. Much more comfortable.

I used to be able to shoot winstrol and prop when I first starting running AAS. After a few cycles I couldn't do it anymore. I just run test ent. Much more comfortable.
Never tried suspension, but I agree with your statement about winstrol and prop - winstrol is water based and I always get rocked injecting that milky substance. I have had painless prop though which was nice.

Man I can't wait to get on! :/

Lat shots FTW

get some bac water from gpz and cut it with that

burnthiscorpse-

Yeah I heard from a bunch of people that prop would hurt too at first. For me it was nothing. I guess that's what I was hoping for this time. I'm not sure that I could shoot a 23 guage pin every day. I chose to go with water cause I can do it with a 27.

It was 25g for me bro. Only use 23g in the glutes. Its not the pin size for me its the swelling and the pain.

Top Bottom