Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Malicious Mass + Katanadrol 2.0 Cycle Log

i cant honestly go by anything other than waist size. i was in the middle of a move when i started this and any pics i have of myself prior to this were with clothes on. ive kept a good record of everything in an excel spreadsheet (thats the engineer in me lol), but im lacking on the visual records considerably. i was wearing a 38 comfortably before i started the cycle, and now can comfortably fit into my 34s... save for the legs. my jeans that were 34s used to be baggy in the thighs but not anymore lol!

Yep I just ended my katanadrol. I got veins in my legs, I can fit the size 32 jeans in the waist but my legs are too damn big so they look like girl jeans! I got a nice ass tho if i was a girl hahahahaha :)

sounds like the results are fuggin sick tho bro!

I noticed kdrol in the 2nd week bro. My diet is the shittiest diet prob on this forum. Today for breakfast I had 2 cups milk and 1 piece ww toast. For lunch I had a dbl chz burger, 8 pc ck tenders, and a spicy ck sand from Burgerking. When I got home I had some grapes, a ho ho bar, and a big scoop of peanut butter, and 3 slices of provolone cheese. Im gonna have a whey shake before i hit the gym lol

But i still have a 6 pack and gettin stronger so i cant complain!

btw i dont know if u were askin juicinjake or me, but i thought id share. I love kdrol

Yep I just ended my katanadrol. I got veins in my legs, I can fit the size 32 jeans in the waist but my legs are too damn big so they look like girl jeans! I got a nice ass tho if i was a girl hahahahaha :)

sounds like the results are fuggin sick tho bro!

i laughed when i read this because this is exactly what im going through. my once favorite jeans are a 34 waist and fit, but arent comfortable... its not in the waist or butt, but in the thighs... it looks silly when i wear them now lol. my legs are about 25" with no pump. i havent measured them after a leg workout yet. i finally figured out this is where ive really been losing all the weight... in my lower body. my leg workouts have really been up to par lately and its making a big difference!

as for my diet... i wouldnt say its great, but its not bad either. in the morning i get up 7 and do a ~45-50g protein shake (W2BM), at 9 when we have our morning meeting at work i eat a 1/2" thick turkey and cheese (1 slice) sandwich on one of those whole grain orowheat flat buns. i take my need2slin either with the morning shake or this sandwich. at 11 i go to subway and get whatever im feeling... usually tuna, oven roasted chicken breast or meatball, footlong on wheat. i do this 3 days during the week and then try to get something a little fattier and less healthy twice a week to sustain my urges to binge on delicious crap food. on these days i go to weinersnitzel and get several hot dogs or go get a big burger somewhere. im trying to keep my carbs up on cycle... good carbs tho. these two days a week arent really filled with good carbs and are probably hurting me but ive gotta have my cheat days... at 1:30 i have another 50g shake (W2BM) and and starving by 3 again. if i have any turkey left i make another sandwich on the orowheat bun. when i get off at 530-6 im really hungry and drink another 50g shake and take a 30-60 minute nap (work wears me out and i need to refresh). when i get up i eat dinner around 7-7:30ish and take another need2slin. i eat really lean dinners probably 5-6 nights a week. chicken breast or fish with broccoli and potatoes or a big salad with some wild rice. once a week ill go out and eat and a restaurant and get a steak or something like that. i usually do a 25g shake around 9-9:30. i take my jack3d at 10 and leave to go to the gym. im done by 11:30-12 and head home. then its a 2 scoop (35g) N2BM post workout shake. bedtime is 12:30-1:30. i dont do the bar thing and drink on cycle... but i might eat some fried chicken strips if i go out and i usually feel guilty about it because its late lol. on weekends i eat every 2 hours sometimes with little snacks of nuts and fruit in between. this cycle is crazy. ive never been so hungry in my entire life. at work, if im in my office and not roaming the shop... its likely that im eating lol. ive got veins in my legs and obliques coming through now. the focus... feed the beast!

good job on the leg workouts bro. As far as ur diet i would say try to sub one of those shakes with a meanl Try a PB and J sandwich instead of one of those shakes, have it with a couple glasses of milk and theres 1,000 calorie high protein meal.

Top Bottom