Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Malicious Mass + Katanadrol 2.0 Cycle Log

I had to order the taurine in powder form, "bulk" the pills did nothing for me. I mixed it with my morning juice and then took another dose after my workout.

How do you know what your warm up reps are if they are warm ups? Those shouldnt go to failure... or were you just testing them out for fun?

And your bench is up 40lbs in 5 days? have you not benched in the last 5 years or something? lol either way youre gonna be pleased with the results bro!

i usually do 4 sets when im benching... the first light weight... something i can do around 25 reps of and then add a plate on each side and take smaller steps up from there as i go through my sets. so yes i was just testing it out to see how many i could do, where i could normally do 26-28 to failure and i stop at 22-25 when i "warm up". since my strength was up considerably i thought id see where i was at. as far a s gaining 40lbs, im referring to my last set where i shoot for very heavy weight, say 90-95% of my "max." and get 4-6 reps. im adding 40lbs at that level. i hope that clears up any confusion with how im training and where my gains are coming from.

Shit bro! Your gonna get massive and mad cut with that cycle! Ill follow this one for sure.

i think im starting to see the katanadrol really kick in at the beginning of week two. id say the mm kicked in a lot sooner. i was gaining weight right away. now my overall weight gains are dropping from a pound to a pound and a half a day to say, half a pound a day... primarily because im loosing so much more fat this week as compared to last week. i know im gaining a lot of muscle at the same time. my friends in the gym are really starting to notice. im by no means a skinny guy, id call my waste build average. ive got plenty to loose, so i really expect to benefit greatly from the katanadrol. i know ive said it already, but im really liking this stack!

good shit bro ! katanadrol seems to be one of the best stacking product ! i'd be interested to see how kata as a standalone works for someone who wants to put on 5 lbs and get shredded as hellll.. keep up the good work

im starting to get significantly leaner. i noticed yesterday that im as lean as i was when i did the hcg diet last summer. id say at this point my overall weight gain is consistently hovering around 10lbs, but ive lost so much fat its really hard to tell how much of a mass gain ive attained. starting week three.... this is where i hear its really supposed to take off!

wow... i must say its really hard to gauge progress on a cycle like this if you had a little fat to loose. My weight went up from 196 to 206 in a few weeks and now that the kdrol2 is kicking in hard im down to 200.5 in about 4 days from when i weight 206. measurements taken indicate that im indeed as large or larger than when i was 206 in all areas. im visually starting to cut up more than i ever expected to on the whole cycle just a few days into week 3. vascularity is way up. if i was judging by the scale and not the mirror and overall performance factor, i would probably be disappointed. i think its all just my specific body type and where i was at in terms of bf% at the beginning of the cycle. the fact of the matter is i look great now and perform even better. you cant argue with real results!

Top Bottom