Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major pop star to announce she's gay.

Nelly Furtado....Heh heh heh...That chick has quite a set of ears...Looks like air brakes on a buzzards ass if ya ask me....

Ranger

Big Ears=True love handles

if its shakira damn. she hot.
she was chubby in the wherever video but she seems to have ripped up. she gave a show in holland recently and she was like 14% or something, and you cant beat her face.

God it's so obvious. Celine Dion. It's known around these parts and her marriage to her husband is just a publicity scam.

I was told about her "lesbianism" by one of her back up dancers.

I just came out on the sheets board, does that count?!?!?!
I have FINALLY met someone and was SHOCKED when I realized that it was another WOMAN that I have been needing all along. My current hunny is a MAN and damn he was goooooooood but he can't hold a candle to what I have found. Unfortunately she lives in ANOTHER FUCKING STATE but if I can EVER get a DIVORCE I want to go there and be with her.

bikinimom said:
I just came out on the sheets board, does that count?!?!?!
I have FINALLY met someone and was SHOCKED when I realized that it was another WOMAN that I have been needing all along. My current hunny is a MAN and damn he was goooooooood but he can't hold a candle to what I have found. Unfortunately she lives in ANOTHER FUCKING STATE but if I can EVER get a DIVORCE I want to go there and be with her.

say what???

Top Bottom