Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major f-ing back problem now!!

KillahBee said:
Update:

Doc was cool. Said it was probably just a pulled muscle and spasms. It's just a big difference in pulling a back muscle vs. another muscle cause you use your back for everything. Stay out of the gym for a week or two. Take these anti-inflams. Take these muscle relaxers :))).

so the doc told you the same thing i did. you owe me $74.50

KillahBee said:
Update:

Doc was cool. Said it was probably just a pulled muscle and spasms. It's just a big difference in pulling a back muscle vs. another muscle cause you use your back for everything. Stay out of the gym for a week or two. Take these anti-inflams. Take these muscle relaxers :))).
You should get yourself some stretching exercises to tack onto the end of your workout for a few months. Last thing you want is a recurrance which can turn into a long-term problem. When mine was bad I also used an ice-pack wrapped in cloth every couple of hours for ten minutes. Massage almost always helps too and try to walk a lot as soon as you're able. If you have no-one to give you massage then you can use a tennis ball up against a wall but be gentle with yourself :) .

Oh wow, I forgot to recommend the book to you, KillahBee.

Try the book called Core Performance by Mark Verstegen. I'm sure it can help with being more functional and preventing injury.

Secondly, check out the Egoscue method (Debaser recommended this to me) to make sure you have a neutral pelvis. Keep proper posture at all times (shoulders back and down, stomach in, head up).

Third - use a foam roller if you have one or have access. That, along with proper stretches will keep you well.

KillahBee said:
Update:

Good to hear, now what else are you going to whine about today?

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Good to hear, now what else are you going to whine about today?

Cheers,
Scotsman

LOL... he'll find something.

Scotsman said:
If he starts whining about me picking on him I am going to have to fly up there and whoop his ass.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I have a laundry list to whine about, bitchtits, but these damn muscle relaxers are settin in....

wnt2bBeast said:
good news killah
looks like youll have plenty of time to make hate threads about PLP
:chomp:

lol... don't discourage his creativity.

Top Bottom