Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

2/27/2012

Warm -up

Squat - 135 - 5x5

Flat BB Bench - 135 - 5x5

Bent Rows From Floor - 135 -5x5

Frenh Press - Curl bar w/ 25 each side - 3x8

Bodyweight Dips - 2x15

*Zed do u want me to start lighter?? I plan on using 135 for deads and front squats not really sure for I've only done them a few times???

Well its tuff to say bro. Do you know your 5 rep maxes in those lifts?
Also on your front squats knock that down to 105 bro, cuz youve only done them a few times.
On deads do not sacrifice form for weight.

I mean shit if you do the math by 12 weeks and if I keep going from 135 on my lifts those would be......shit guess I need to do the math LMAO!

Bro it works out to 45kg (90lbs) per upper body lift and 90kg (180lbs) per lower body lift that gets added over 12 weeks. I assume you use lbs so yeah, 135 would build up to 215lbs (upper body) and 315lbs (lower body) over the course.

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Yes bro, remember you increase deads by 10lbs per workout as you only do them 1-2 times per week compared with 3x squats. Before I hurt my foot I was gonna start with 90kg (198lb) squat and dead. Would've made it 180kg (396lbs) which was my 1 rep max on deadlift assuming no stalling and resetting.

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Top Bottom