Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mac's 2012: "The Transformation Log"

Day 57

Worked out arm today. RADAR has 5 areas of the arm broken out into 3 exercises per part. I split the workout into two parts and will do the second part next week. It is very time consuming to do all 15 exercises, not to mention it's killer on the arms!

Overall Mass:
Standing Barbell Curls
8@35
8@35
8@35
8@35
8@35

Preacher Curls
8@65
8@65
8@65
8@65

Seated Dumbbell Curls
8@30
8@30
6@30

Lower Biceps:
Preacher Dumbbell Curls
8@25
8@25
8@25
8@25

Preacher Barbell Curls
8@40
8@40
8@40
8@40

Standing Barbell Curls
8@45
8@45
8@45

Upper Biceps:
Seated Supinated Dumbbell Curls
10@25
10@25
10@25
10@25

Vertical Preacher Curls
10@50
10@50
10@50

Concentration curls - 3 x 12
Skipped this exercise for time restrictions. It took me just over an hour to complete the exercises to this point.

Lying Barbell Extensions
10@65
10@65
10@65

Cable (Rope) Pull Downs
10@80
10@80
10@80

Seated Single Arm Dumbbell Extensions
10@20
10@20
10@20

This program is kicking my arse! Arms are going to be spent tomorrow! I love it! KTS!

Bro that is an F load of volume! Good effort on all that! I think it'd kill me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Day 57

Worked out arm today. RADAR has 5 areas of the arm broken out into 3 exercises per part. I split the workout into two parts and will do the second part next week. It is very time consuming to do all 15 exercises, not to mention it's killer on the arms!

Overall Mass:
Standing Barbell Curls
8@35
8@35
8@35
8@35
8@35

Preacher Curls
8@65
8@65
8@65
8@65

Seated Dumbbell Curls
8@30
8@30
6@30

Lower Biceps:
Preacher Dumbbell Curls
8@25
8@25
8@25
8@25

Preacher Barbell Curls
8@40
8@40
8@40
8@40

Standing Barbell Curls
8@45
8@45
8@45

Upper Biceps:
Seated Supinated Dumbbell Curls
10@25
10@25
10@25
10@25

Vertical Preacher Curls
10@50
10@50
10@50

Concentration curls - 3 x 12
Skipped this exercise for time restrictions. It took me just over an hour to complete the exercises to this point.

Lying Barbell Extensions
10@65
10@65
10@65

Cable (Rope) Pull Downs
10@80
10@80
10@80

Seated Single Arm Dumbbell Extensions
10@20
10@20
10@20

This program is kicking my arse! Arms are going to be spent tomorrow! I love it! KTS!
holy f'ING overkill on your biceps bro Lmao...20min on your biceps is all you need I'm not sure what you're tryin to accomplish with all thar biceps work lol, if that worked people would be walking around with biceps the size of basketballs lol. 4 excersizes 4 sets will do just fine

Reactions: ceo
^^^ tell me about it! That's like 30 sets or something! Just on biceps! I can't do that in one WO!, most I can manage is around 18-20sets and that kicks the living shit outa me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

holy f'ING overkill on your biceps bro Lmao...20min on your biceps is all you need I'm not sure what you're tryin to accomplish with all thar biceps work lol, if that worked people would be walking around with biceps the size of basketballs lol. 4 excersizes 4 sets will do just fine

I agree I thought it was a little excessive as well but RADAR put together the program and suggested it......maybe I'm reading it wrong???Check out post #30

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...rst-week-radars-workout-program-450224-3.html

I agree I thought it was a little excessive as well but RADAR put together the program and suggested it......maybe I'm reading it wrong???Check out post #30

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...rst-week-radars-workout-program-450224-3.html

lol, I don't think this is meant to do all that in one day but more so break down different types of bicep work to focus on weakpoints...so for instance if you want bigger biceps then you will do the overall mass routine, if you want too work on your lower biceps then you will do the lower bicep routine that day and so on and so on......

lol, I don't think this is meant to do all that in one day but more so break down different types of bicep work to focus on weakpoints...so for instance if you want bigger biceps then you will do the overall mass routine, if you want too work on your lower biceps then you will do the lower bicep routine that day and so on and so on......

Thats what I thought at first until I read the next 7 pages and he touchs on arms here.....read post # 69

RADAR maybe you can chime in on this one???

I think there was another contest guy I saw doing this routine too.....I'll have to see if I can find the thread.

I know RADAR is a huge fan of MASS volume. I will drop him a pm and let him know there is some confusion in here bro.
Good luck at any rate tho. That forsho is a killa workout.

I know RADAR is a huge fan of MASS volume. I will drop him a pm and let him know there is some confusion in here bro.
Good luck at any rate tho. That forsho is a killa workout.

Yeah I gotta know this lol, I listen to everything radar says so I may just he in the gym pounding on my biceps for an hour this weekend lol

I know this may seem excessive and it is, it is designed to shock the muscles into growing,I picked this up in my early years (late 30's) 12 hr days, doing pulp wooding, so i sat down with an old friend a Mr. Olympia and we put this together.most of the guys i worked with had 18" or better arms, hell even pee wee mann had 20 inchers. and none of these guys went to the gym.

so do the math!

I will add this as i have posted it before ,esp for newbies

You are at your peak in development you don't need anything but a good training program and Diet Those play a major role in how you want to look, Getting stronger doesn't take a whole lot of innate talent or athletic ability. What it does take is tons of dedication and commitment. It's an endless journey with no off-season, so you better learn to trust in the process and hunker down for the long haul because big results won't happen overnight.

I weighed a whopping 122 pounds when I started seriously lifting weights.

Looking at me then, you certainly wouldn't have predicted big things from me in the weight room. I didn't even predict big things from myself. But really, what's the alternative? Not lift and stay weak? No thanks.

Furthermore, you never know what your true limits are until you push yourself beyond your comfort zone and test them.

I started learning more about training and nutrition and getting after it in the gym with everything I had. I've made plenty of mistakes along the way, but they've never been from lack of effort.

I remember a stint early on where I lifted 60 consecutive days in a row. These weren't easy sessions either. I'm talking two-hour ball busters where I left looking like I'd just hopped in the shower with my clothes on.

Was it the smartest thing in the world? Probably not, but at least I was trying. If I had it to do it over, I wouldn't change a thing. I probably sacrificed 1-2 pounds of muscle from overtraining a little bit at the time, but it helped instill a mental toughness and drive in me that has paid far greater dividends.So to sum it up "ROME WASN'T Built IN A DAY"
Use your time developing to build a good foundation it will pay far more than just adding enhancements and 1 year in the gym.

RADAR

Top Bottom