Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mac's 2012: "The Transformation Log"

Lol well you would look big by default little hands plus little head = body looks bigger by default... Which is cheating hahaha. Look like
Owls avatar.

Lolololol! Yeah alright OWL's current avatar is a propa FREAK!!!! reminds me of a joke I saw in some muscle mag once, gym full of guys like OWL's avi and one skinny guy with a couple of 5lb dumbells in a t-shirt saying "drug free body" and one of the meatheads is saying "no fuckin shit you're drug free!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Lmfao!!! Yeah I love the cartoons that owl got his avatar from, pretty funny! My goal is to be that big 😜

Lmfao!!! Yeah I love the cartoons that owl got his avatar from, pretty funny! My goal is to be that big 😜

You wanna look like you got a tiny head?

You wanna look like me..?

😜

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

No I just want to be extremely big that everything and everyone around me looks small. 😁

Ah so not quite like me then lol!

Thing is if you were like OWL's avi how would you finish up on the toilet...? I mean the guy's do big it looks as though he couldn't twist round far enough....

-----------------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Thing is if you were like OWL's avi how would you finish up on the toilet...? I mean the guy's do big it looks as though he couldn't twist round far enough....

-----------------------------------------\
Thats when a maid or mistress comes in handy

I take it you've had this problem then?

;)

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

See radar understands :D

See radar understands :D

Yep! Chances are any "new" problems we encounter he's already written the book on.

Hope I look half as good by the time I'm his age too (if his profile pic is anything to go by)

Day 56

Started RADAR's crazy workout routine today......

Lat Pull Downs

12@90
10@100
8@110
6@130

Kept things slow and steady but felt pretty good, should be able to start a higher weight next session.

T-Bar Rows

12@70
10@90
8@115
6@135

One Arm Dumbbell Rows

10@60
8@65
6@70
6@75

Should have no problem starting the exercise at a higher weight next session.

Incline Pulley Rows

10@100
8@130
8@150
8@150

Weight was limited to 150 but could of gone much higher. use different equipment next session to add more weight.

Dumbbell Pullovers Across Bench

10@45
8@50
8@50
8@50

I can already tell this program is going to be pretty intense. KTS!

Top Bottom