Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MACROS PER MEAL???? WILL IT MAKE ME FAT? MESSING UP CUT? * Advice needed*

bigg12x

For all the ones who know about macro counting.... sometimes I consume anywhere from 60-130 g protein one sitting or maybe 40-50 fat in one sitting ( OF Course ALL CLEAN AND MACRO COUNTED FOODS/BARS) does this ruin a cut? would it ruin me at least im hitting my numbers no matter what... the real question does it lead to fat gain or no...

FOR EXAMPLE: ATE 6 oz. breast with 1/4 rice then maybe with it or after 45min-1hr I would eat 2-3 quest bars or one regular bar... its an EXAMPLE yes I did it before but would this lead straight to fat gain or any type of gain? THIS WOULD BE 95-100 G PROTEIN in the hit u`` know?

It depends on the guy...are you 5'8 & 170 or 6'3 & 235? How much are you eating in am entire day?

Just curious why are you eating 2-3 bars as a meal?

6'2 225 lean muscle nad lifting for a while.

I said 2-3 quest ( maybe it being carbless it doesn't full u up so u end up eating 2-3 of them) its like a whey shake to me basically 2-5 net carbs

eating 275 protein/170carb/60 fat on my lean gaining Cutted diet.

It really doesn't matter. Focus on your total calories on a weekly basis. I really only eat 2 meals for day. 30% of calories for lunch and 70% for dinner, hah. Go to bed full. I've seen great results since doing this. Cut from 225ish down to 200, probably around 12% bodyfat right now, still going and lost very minimal strength. I've definitely mowed down 3-4 quest bars in one sitting as well, good stuff! :)

Look up intermittent fasting - its not a miracle diet but more meal timing, I like big ass meals so it is awesome for me.

yeah me too... since born overweight I guessed my body got used to the "full eating" THEN I STOP of course I do my macros but still the feeling full thing is something I tried getting out of with water its temportry. 4 quest bars in one hit is crazy u feel full and sick of food after it.... bloating is downfail lol

80g of soluble fiber can wreck some havok on your digestive system, personally I've never really had an issue with it so I go to town on them if I'm feeling like it. Main point is staying in your caloric goal for the day/week and hit yo macros. You said 275g protein, eh? That's pretty damn high....you don't necessarily need your protein that high unless it is a dietary preference...most studies have shown that anything over .8/g per pound of muscle is more than sufficient. I usually fill up the rest of my calories (after I hit my minimum macros) with popcorn and ice cream :)

Top Bottom