Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Machines or Free Weights?

ours goes to 250kg...he has three trunks for legs...always been that way..thanks to our 10 years of track and field..he was a triple jumper..so his calves are like HUGE...pisses me off..we train exactly alike..and his legs are much thicker and fuller than mine...but he DOES only reach me to my chest....so he has an advantage of being short..and chubby :p

ive told him that i can get him ripped. i know my nutrition..but he refuses..dunno what he is afraid of

im no expert by far. but i know the basics. and ive learned from my mistake, and others, you never do get it down a 100%. you know the science and how it is supposed to be done. but then all of a sudden your body reacts a whole different way. and you have to try out sumthing else.

being a natty, having the right diet and training scheduel is crucial i think.

I would definitely agree 100% that freeweights are better overall mass-builders than machines. I have never been an advocate of machines or cables at all. I go as far as prefering dumbbells more than barbells to REALLY isolate each stabilizer muscle completely. I mean if you are looking to tone or maintain maybe machines have their place in the overall scheme of things but nothing beats freeweights. :D

Top Bottom