Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lot&exp priting legit on 2or3 lines or both??

benj

I just aqiured sustanon 250(Organon) comes from India and is exported to Russia. They come in sets of 5 amps-1cc there is a lot number and date stamped on that is a darker blue than the writing on the back of the strips( he told me that the fakes don't have a different hue of blue . My sust 250 has the exp printing that runs lengthwise is on three lines. :B.No252262
MED 04/2001
EXP.03/2005

I have seen some pictues of legit Infar sus but the lot and expiration was on two lines. Is mine legit. Thanks for any help. And thanks for your list I will think about it

(TORONTO) Personally I think the (infar) India Sustanon 250 is FAKE - I tasted an amp this morning - a little taste but not much more than oil. Actually I am not even sure if there is Benzyl alcohol in sust. I have taken 750 and no pain in either my glutes or quads ..... somethings wrong. I tasted my Univet Propionate and it almost knocked me out ... same with my Quality vet Decca ..... at least all my gear isn't bunk !

I may be wrong - I look forward to hearing arguments otherwise - anyone else know anything about this brand ?

Sustanon 250 (infar) india
LOT 252267
09/2001
8/'05

Exactley as it appears on the amp green 250 and three green bands no score line ...

Anyone know how to get Cyctahoh in TO ??? I'll get tons ... literallly ...

Top Bottom