Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

here's a challange......

GYSER

I had lot's of spare time today so I decided to collect all the gear I have held onto for the past year and count it all up and write down all that I have to better help my self realy decide what to do and how to do it. as many of you know I have been planing this one for some time now...but at least you will be able to see exactly what I have, and maybe come up with a better plan...
here goes, good luck ;0)

(Discription):
9 amps no scoring mark and no line around the neck
in green writing it says from top to botom

SUSTANON
organon
250mg/1ml
NILE CO.
B. :91004
EXP.:1/04
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Description):
1 box sealed with plastic.(very legit) along with holograms and dog on front. and the box reads: TTOYKYO

ANABOLICO ESTEROIDE
Nandrolona 300 L.A.
REQ. SAGAR Q-6990-032
USO VETERINARIO
CONTENIDO NETO 10ML
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
97 PINK D-BOLS (from one source)
8 PINK D-BOLS ( a tad bit lighter pink and a bit thicker then the other d-bols)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Description):
3 amps taped together and the white lable underneth seems to be smudging the words, but those read;

1ml-50mg
RETABOLIL
OLEOS.
IM
RICHTER

and then on the side of two it reads
A09163
09 2005
and on one it has a difrent # and date...that one reads
A11091
01 2006

I believe it to be decca from INFAR INDIA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 TESDADRINE patch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Description):
1 strip containing 10 pills sealed in a aluminum type package.
it reads

Stanozolo Tablets U.S.P.
Menabol Tablets
made in china by CFL Pharma

maybe winny??
101 yellow winny (thinking they are 5mgs)
78 clen/spiropent 2mg-Boehringer Ingelheim
and 30 loose ones that were given to me by a buddy he told me there pressed at 10mg each....

and 7 B-D 3ML 25G 5/8
PINS

OK bro's that is exactly what I have. I do not have anything else so please do not tell me to do a cycle that I do not have at the moment. I know I need more pins, but what I do not have yet is the clomid and the anti e's for blocking gyno....what would you think is good to use with all this? liquidex/nolva/arimedx/clomid and so on....
try to incorperate as much as I have if not all of my little inventory...
what do you think I should do??

thx bro's

Top Bottom