Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this shit legit? Help Plz!

Hugh G. Rection

Hi Guys,

1. I recently bought 2 10bangers of Brovel T-200 Enanthate. I have read that they should have "B" stamped in the stopper, but I think this for old ones since the ones I have seem legit - they have the silver hologram seal vertically on the side of the bottle as well as on the box, a lot # and expiry that is stamped on the bottle label and the box (not same ink as the rest of the writing), a blue flip top,and come in the box with inserts - lot # 5300, expiry nov 2002 - legit or not? I also have some Upjohn cyp- 100mg/ml that I am pretty sure is fake- lot and expiry on the box look like they were printed on by a computer dotmatrix printer - lot # TJ08, and the lot and exp on the bottle are same ink as rest. I guess im just wondering if it is total shit or, should I use it anyway?
and....
2. Am I wasting my money using all 20cc of T-200 along with 7cc of FOR SURE legit Russian Sustanon 250(in blister packs with lot/exp printed on the paper part of the blister packs), that fake Upjohn Cyp, Clomid and Nolvadex? Should I just do one bottle of the T-200 along with the Sustanon, Clomid and Nolvadex.....Save the other T-200 for next cycle, and throw the cyp in the garbage?

Thanks guys- any advice would be great!!
:)

Top Bottom