Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lost 15 lbs already on my cut need advice

getbig1212

what else is left? how many more pounds you think to have a 6 pack. I'm at 165 right now which is the lightest i've been always been bulky/stocky type i'm 5'8, 24 year old, not running any aas..should i be? what you guys think? my cardio right now is elliptical moderate-hard pace about 30-45 minutes after workout so about 3-4 times a week..on a low carb cut diet 5-6 meals mostly protein /veggies and fat carbs only breakfast and baked potato post workout..My results are getting alot slower when i first started i was dropping pounds quick now its verrryyy slow i feel and i dont know if i need to change something to get to the next level..

*i'll be replying under this with pic links

My Diet: sample of my diets most days (eat every 3 hours)
1. Breakfast: 5 eggs (2 yellows, 3 whites) and a cup of oatmeal (around 9 am)

2. 1 and a half cans of tuna with celery, a tbsp of extra virgin and red wine vinnagerette (12 noon)

3. Same thing as number two. Or grilled chicken with broccoli rabbe (around 3pm)

Go to the gym around 4ish..weight train for an hour..then do cardio either 20 mins of hiit on the tredmill or if my legs are soar i usually do the elliptical for about 30-45 minutes (sometimes an hour) medium pace, also throw in some fast pace in there and some slow pace every once in a while)

4. post workout, A lean meat like chicken or a fish (i am for 6-8 oz of the meat), mixed veggies mostly broccoli or asparagus, and a baked potato

5. Then around 9 oclock if i'm out i'll grab an egg white omellete with some spinach and turkey in it, or if i'm home and have some chicken left over have that..something light

If i go to sleep early (11 or before) i end the eating at meal 5 but if im up a little later i'll have some low fat cottage cheese, or a handfull of mixed almonds right before bed..

THANKYOU EVERYONE

Things will slow as your body fat gets lower.
That being said, your weights not a very good indicator. You could gain weight and start to see your abs if your gaining muscle.

Have you tried fasted cardio in the morning?

What kind of training are you doing?

i've stayed away from it because i've been lifting alot and its tough to do that cardio knowing your going to lift later on..but i'm taking a few days off of lifting bc my shoulder is a little soar (nothing crazy just taking pre caution) so i did the cardio on empty stomach for an hour today, got my alarm set to do it tommorow again.what should my meal be after that? do i need the carb? simple carb instead of oatmeaL? thanks for gettting involved to help me man i really appreciate it. And can you see the two pics i uploaded to the post? curious if it worked. i lift 4-5 times a week usually monday chest/shoulders, tues, back bis, wed, off, thursday legs/shoulders, friday, bi's tris, weekend off or sometimes hit chest sunday and start the pattern earlier

Last edited:
I was recently on a similar journey. Went from 204lb on Jan 3 to 173 on Mar 30th. I'm 5'7"
I'm now on a slow clean bulk and up to 181. I did Hiit 2-3 x's week and 30-60 mins of cardio 2-3x's week with 60-90 mins of weights 5 x's a week.

Just some thoughts and some things that work for me:

Maybe try increasing the intensity of your Hiit if you haven't yet.

First 7-15lbs melts off, after that look to loose 2 lbs a week. More than that and you might start dropping muscle. At this point, it's about consistancy. Stay the course and dont get discouraged by slowed progress.

As for your diet, I would ditch the egg yolks in the AM and replace with 1 tbls of flax oil.
Try cutting your fat over all and getting more protien. I didn't notice if you posted your numbers but what worked for me was 180-200 g of pro 80-100 g of carb and less than 40g of fat.

Try to fast for another hour after empty stomach cardio and then eat. Water is ok during this hour.

You didn't post any supps so not sure what you have going on there. Try an ECA stack or something specific that I really like is Rezolution by LG Sciences.
Try adding CLA 600-1000 mg a day.
Be sure get a gallon of water each day.
Add a fiber supp / psyllium husk

hope that helps.

Top Bottom