Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to add a new Fat Burner. WHAT ONE??

warrior08

currently on a low carb diet and i ahve lost 20 lbs. im currently takiing finaflex 550 pro hormone, and lean efx as a fat burner almost done with lean efx and looking try something new. does anyone have any suggestions? should i let my receptors get back to normal before trying another product? if not let me know what one has worked best for you. thanks

Alpha T2 stacked with your stim fat burner of choice. I did Alpha T2 and Forged Burner, and it was great.

I don't think you can go wrong with that stack!!

the adderllin is also a top seller among fat burners, as is the lipo shred stack!

How are you guys running the T2 and Burner combo? I'm currently taking 2 burner a day, and am waiting on my T2 in the mail.

So far so good on the burner though, stuff works great!

How are you guys running the T2 and Burner combo? I'm currently taking 2 burner a day, and am waiting on my T2 in the mail.

So far so good on the burner though, stuff works great!

I did:

2 alpha t2 first thing in am
1 cap burner after breakfast
1 cap alpha t2 mid-day

I did:

2 alpha t2 first thing in am
1 cap burner after breakfast
1 cap alpha t2 mid-day

Almost Exact! Except I didnt take my second dose of t2 until 6pm I also took a second Burner at about 3 pm.

For me this was just enough to not go over board and have the shakes. Some days I also took lipoflame before my workout.

Top Bottom