Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIPOFLAME + LipoStim3 + Amplify02 , part of my bread and butta!!!

mwm5

mentor
Platinum
Amazing stuff, i've been on a bulking cycle and this stuff still keeps me cut like a champ, even with my daily cheat meals to get in those extra calories. It will always be part of my arsonal....me love it long time!!!!

pics coming soon to show proof!! :heart:

Re: Lipoflame, part of my bread and butta!!!

I have been running a lipostim3 and lipoflame stack and i am leaning out nicely. I will have pics up in a few weeks as well.

wow thanks!

may I ask how your running it? ( both gentlemen)

3-4 pre work out is how i roll!

2 lipostim with 1 lipoflame around 8AM or so.

Then 2 lipoflame at lunch (noon).

And If I lift upper body, I throw in 6-8 Amplify02's at 5PM depending on chest or back. 6 for chest, 8 for back day.

Talk about energy and gettin glean. I started a cutting det a week ago and I can already see noted improvements.

And for someone who can get anxiety from using jittery supps, I have had no problems. A little bit of appetite suppression too which is really nice when you even look at carbs and your stomach craves like crazy.

good shit bro, def a great line up of products agxsports.com is sporting

Im not a supplement ad whore, so it can be trusted when i say that lipoflame is gooooood shit!:taco:

Im not a supplement ad whore, so it can be trusted when i say that lipoflame is gooooood shit!:taco:

same here bro, lipo 100% lives up to what it says it will do and i respect that A LOT.

Top Bottom