redsamurai
Banned
What did you all do to her? It must have been bad I don't think she ever gave red to anyone let alone break out the asphalt.
Bitch ima pick the world up and drop it on your fuckin head!
she runs this bish
Bitch ima pick the world up and drop it on your fuckin head!
That's called payback bitch
She's drunk
That's called payback bitch
could be...
She never said she wasn't, so I assumed
lmao so Cindy went boss up in here and put down a road coating?
She's drunk
What did you all do to her? It must have been bad I don't think she ever gave red to anyone let alone break out the asphalt.
lolol yeah
the long term consequences will out weigh the short term thrill from this little episode of faggotry
She wants my penis
why did the rob squad get bombed?
so can none of you unbomb yourselves? Is the Cindy bomb just that boss that even plats must submit?
If youre the same guy in your avi you better fucking believe it rob
i mean, lets get serious fuckers
Because Pick decided he wanted to be the new fitguy and be perma mopped.
Pick3 is charbroiled for life
the long term consequences will out weigh the short term thrill from this little episode of faggotry
If youre the same guy in your avi you better fucking believe it rob
i mean, lets get serious fuckers
lol omg I just looked in the eyes of your ava
That thing seriously irritates me.
You have a request baby girl. You must perma mop plank until he changes that thing. I'm sick of it, hahaha.
what did pick3 do?
Contain your jealousy bro!
where?
Santa is giving me a new CAT Asphalt Distrubutor
![]()
Santa is giving me a new CAT Asphalt Distrubutor
![]()
Mitch deserves it for texting me that he hates one person in our text message. Lolol
Go Cindy!![]()
![]()
Lol hi Annie!lololol
That was way more fun than I expected it to be. I was chuckling about that all night.
Oh yeah, I would have gotten you too for sure lol
Hope you are out of tar babylolololol.Mitch deserves it for texting me that he hates one person in our text message. Lolol
Go Cindy!![]()
![]()
I luvs me some Cindy, but that signature of hers is seriously pissing me off.
Don't be a hater.
Your sig is just plain creepy
So says the guy who has a pic of someone holding a pic of a hooded dink.
Mitch deserves it for texting me that he hates one person in our text message. Lolol
Go Cindy!![]()
![]()
Feedz stopped mix-sex to check a text? Couldn't have been that good of sex I suppose.
Hope you are out of tar baby
you're just mad cuz I interrupted you having sex
No, you didn't.
Feedz stopped mix-sex to check a text? Couldn't have been that good of sex I suppose.

Another potentially ill fated EF romance, this time its CindyBuffguy
Although hes a virg so i dont know just how much damage he can inflict if any
who is this guy...anyone we know?
![]()
I'm thinking Cindy just wants to be the one to take his V card, hit it quit it style
me?I'm itchin' to break my mop handle off in someone's ass. Preferably some undeserving sacrifice. That'd just make it sweeter. Any suggestions?
Or.... notfuck off nan
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














