Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Light Cycle Testosterone Cypionate PCT

Arshaw86

I am a "newbie" looking for some advice.
Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 170lbs
Body Fat: 13%
I am about a week away from starting a ten week Cypionate cycle at 200mg/wk. I will be taking DIM-Plus by Nature's Way as an anti-aromatase. A couple of months ago I completed a ten week cycle of Test-E at 300mg/wk with DIM-Plus which I made some really good gains. The only problem was that I didn't have a good PCT (Formadrol Extreme) I had a post cycle crash and lost most of the weight I gained. I don't want to make the same mistake twice so I'm looking for some educated advice on what would be a good PCT for such a light test cycle. If an OCT PCT is good enough what would be good to take? If that is completely ridiculous to take OTC then what is a good PCT that will keep me from crashing again.
Thank you for your advice in advance.

need2getAAS

his website has it all Need To Build Muscle Inc.

HCGenerate, Unleashed, Bridge - they all work amazingly,

look at my last thread, my test levels for free test and SHGB were better AFTER my cycle than before I had ever tried steroids. Just shows how good they are - anyway let ya find out for yourself

You just finished a 10 weeker a couple months ago, and you are about to start again. Slow down dude, you are 24, 6 foot and only 170 lbs. You can probably hop on HCGenerate and Forma-stanzol and get elevate natural T. And you don't start a cycle until you have everything in hand, including PCT - so I wouldn't be "1 week away" if I were you since you don't have everything yet. Why are you cycling when you are still only 170lbs and can put some serious lbs on natty? And 200mg a week is probably going to result in disappointment, and then you're going to want to cycle again. Take enough time off, get your training in check, adjust your diet to gain weight, and then when you hit a brick wall, then think about jumping on cycle. And don't use DIM on cycle - use Aromasin, adex, etc. DIM sucks!

Top Bottom