Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LiftinG!!!

if you are weight lifting for size than do cardio any 2 or 3 days you want either post w/o or fasted as soon as you get up for fat loss. or do cardio about an hour after a good meal if its only for cardiovascular health.

I have to do 3 days a week minimum for future military service. I usually run 1.5 to 2 miles as fast as I can, and I usually do it before my workout, because I don't have enough energy to do it after my weights. So what are the negatives of doing it before weights?

for your military planning none. you should do it that way. you may also want to adopt a circuit style program and do slower longer running sessons on some of those running days. i would also start run 5 days per weak.

day 1
flat db press 3 sets
stand bb press 3 sets
dips 3sets
rev grip press 3 sets

day 2 off with 30 mins cardio

day 3
deads 3 sets
bent rows 3 sets
tbar 3 sets
shrugs 4 sets
chins 2 sets

day 4 off

day 5
squats 3 sets
leg curl 4 sets
leg ext 2 sets
stand calf 3 sets

day 6 off with 30mins cardio

day 7 off

do all sets to failure with good form. for help with proper form google search mark rippetoe.

weak 1 shoot for 6 reps
weak 2 shoot for 8 reps
weak 3 shoot for 12 reps
weak 4 shoot for 2 reps

then start over

pick your weight after you warm up that you think will get you to your targer rep range then go until failure regardless of how many reps you get. record your reps and weights used.

follow this process for every set of every exercise.

you really have to be focused and ready to work hard when you get to the gym.

Cool i'll definitely have to give it a go then, thanks for the layout i really appreciate it. i'll keep posting questions i have if any should arise. Might have to just give up a little legs for the run tho :(

for your military planning none. you should do it that way. you may also want to adopt a circuit style program and do slower longer running sessons on some of those running days. i would also start run 5 days per weak.

Yeah I'm either going to do ROTC or enlist. If I enlist I'm going to start running 5 days per week and start only doing bodyweight exercises, if I do ROTC I'm going to stay at only 3 days a week and keep up the lifting, cause I'll have 4 years till full service.

its not all bad. the running is great for your over all health just bad for mass.

its not all bad. the running is great for your over all health just bad for mass.

How much will the running hold my mass gains back? I eat a ton so will that make up for it? Thanks for all the help and sorry for the thread hijack don-vedo.

How much will the running hold my mass gains back? I eat a ton so will that make up for it? Thanks for all the help and sorry for the thread hijack don-vedo.

its probably almost going to prevent quad growth. not to much every where else. you want to be skiny any way. a skinny strong guy makes a good soldier. do a circuit and run.

Ur routine is almost identical to mine in a scary way, although I would split the deads n squats up on seperate days.... Sacramento is a nice place ;)

Top Bottom