Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD4033 good or bad for libido?

kotheriom

I'm reading up on lgd 4033 and seems like it's a great sarm for building good quality lean muscle mass and also building strength
I'm very excited to try it for the first time

my only concern is suppression and it affecting my libido. Or will it boost my libido instead?

It will not boost your libido but suppression is much lighter than a steroid and as long as you have a legit product and do not over dose it, you should be just fine... i would encourage you to run n2generate alongside to help mitigate any sort of on cycle suppression that could occur...

For the best quality sarms visit either sarms4sale or umbrella labs

I'm reading up on lgd 4033 and seems like it's a great sarm for building good quality lean muscle mass and also building strength
I'm very excited to try it for the first time

my only concern is suppression and it affecting my libido. Or will it boost my libido instead?

my libido wasnt great with lgd4033 but it wouldnt crash libido
10mgs lgd/day just moderated my libido

LGD should not effect libido assuming you have legit LGD from either S4S or Umbrella. You can definitely run N2Generate on cycle though for a libido boost.

Dylan has you covered. I would strongly suggest to follow his links as to where to get your sarms as well!

Top Bottom