lmao. Mohawk good to have you here brojuicedmohawk said:lol thanks bors. you all are great also, minus dev. he's okay, but when he disbanded my dakotah fan club to make his own, well that hurt.
lol, awesome post.evansteve said:In before totalitarian moderatorship takes over...
Lestat said:thanks daisy, I appreciate the support.
Sometimes I think I am just misunderstood.
I know a lot of you care about me thought and I appreciate that.

5evansteve said:In before totalitarian moderatorship takes over...
Wootoom said:hows my bitch doing?

hows it going bro.DJ_UFO said:Good job bro! keep it up!
i think it doesWootoom said:i dont get it? does it mean im tougher?
DJ_UFO said:
hamstershaver said:who is redding him, what did i miss this time
digger ishamstershaver said:who is redding him, what did i miss this time
I appreciate the supportdaisyduke6 said:I don't think that it is fair that you get picked on like that for just having fun, You arent harming anyone.
3 months isnt old????Lestat said:its not THAT old
I could dig up some shit from 3 years ago! that's a blast from the pastangel_girl said:3 months isnt old????
that it is.....wonder how the boards were 3 years agoLestat said:I could dig up some shit from 3 years ago! that's a blast from the past
good night nutsacknutsnack said:good night
wasnt there i missed itLestat said:when JA and Wootoom fought it was funny
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














