Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lestat

Daisy_

New member
I don't think that it is fair that you get picked on like that for just having fun, You arent harming anyone.
 
in before locked
 
Why would this get locked. I am just stating my opinion that I dont think lestat deserves red like that all the time, I think its fucked up
 
lol thanks bors. you all are great also, minus dev. he's okay, but when he disbanded my dakotah fan club to make his own, well that hurt.
 
juicedmohawk said:
lol thanks bors. you all are great also, minus dev. he's okay, but when he disbanded my dakotah fan club to make his own, well that hurt.
lmao. Mohawk good to have you here bro
 
thanks daisy, I appreciate the support.

Sometimes I think I am just misunderstood.

I know a lot of you care about me thought and I appreciate that.
 
Lestat said:
thanks daisy, I appreciate the support.

Sometimes I think I am just misunderstood.

I know a lot of you care about me thought and I appreciate that.

Totally we love ya gorgeous :rose:
 
Ohh

What happened
 
Good job bro! keep it up!
 
Wootoom said:
hows my bitch doing?


Check out my new signature gerbil abuser
 
OK look again
 
fuck whatta hot ass!
 
Morons

Tuffa = Touger

Ask Division to explain it to you
 
avatar.68.jpg


:p

:p :rose:
 
Meter maid
 
.
 
Last edited:
nitez!
 
hamstershaver said:
who is redding him, what did i miss this time


I :heart: Digger
 
daisyduke6 said:
I don't think that it is fair that you get picked on like that for just having fun, You arent harming anyone.
I appreciate the support
 
Lestat is a cool bro, kinda boastful but well I guess he's part vampire which is cool.
 
Top Bottom