Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lestat...are you onboard with Donald in making America Great Again?

He's got a lot of female support, although had a pretty weak start to it. I think someone reigned him in quite a bit and then all the women on staff started speaking up.

I've been a fan of Trump for many years, but I don't agree with all of his policies. I appreciate his candor, his lack of politicians filter, his courage to say what he feels even if it isn't popular. He doesn't hide his flaws.

I also do not agree with the premise that America is not great now. There is always room for improvement, we should strive to be better tomorrow than we were today.

America is no longer great because it's now ruled by the continuously growing political class who wants to the away more rights and to keep the citizens divided for its own personal gain

I'd have sechual intercourse with Mr.Trump

I've been a fan of Trump for many years, but I don't agree with all of his policies. I appreciate his candor, his lack of politicians filter, his courage to say what he feels even if it isn't popular. He doesn't hide his flaws.

I also do not agree with the premise that America is not great now. There is always room for improvement, we should strive to be better tomorrow than we were today.

what if he called all of the dem's a bunch of fags? you know damn well he wants too! wood you be a fan then? :lmao:

but he didn't say she was on her period

if he said that of course that would be offensive. But if he wanted to say it, he knew better than to say it, then later said that's not what he meant so how can we be offended by that?

Top Bottom