Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

length of limbs and weight lifted.

Ectomorph

Rumor is that Ectomorphs(what you describe yourself as) have higher IQ's.

I'm in between, half brawn and half brain. I'm basing that on the old stereotypical saying, "All brawn and no brain".

Butt at wurk i genraly makem theenk I dont no mucha enythin. Thata ways i dont havn tu du mucha enythin.

i'm 6'0". long limbed. only recently had the ego-check to take weight off the bar so i could hit parallel when doing squats. definitely harder as a tall guy. not only do you have further to go, but it's difficult to maintain balance during the motin because your center of gravity is higher and shifts more when you stick your butt out to squat.

as for gaining weight, we ectomorphs have a faster metabolism in addition to having more area to cover with muscle. so not only does 10lbs look like 7, it's harder to even get those 10.

or maybe i'm just complaining and trying to rationalize being a lanky wimp.

booger, this is the first time that I hear that IQ has anything to do with bodytype, but if you say so... I am an ectomorph, so if that means my IQ is higher, RIGHT ON, DUDE!!!!! :D

hardgainer (smart ass)

Top Bottom