Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Leg workouts are a bitch.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I can't walk normal for 2 days after. It's amazing that you can come up so quickly with a very heavy weight from a squatting position, yet you can barely rise out of your chair afterwards.
 
what are leg workouts lolol
 
Wootoom said:
what are leg workouts lolol

For the first few years I started working out, all I ever did was upper body. Bench, curls, triceps. They made us do squats in football, but that was the only time I ever did any kind of leg work. When I finally did become very strong in the legs, it made a world of difference athletically.
 
I did 405 for 6 reps yesterday, I was proud of myself. Today I ran a mile around the track and 20 minutes on the bike, I about cried from the quad cramps.
 
I gotta admit I've been slacking on the legs lately too. The worst is when you're at work and it takes you 5 minutes to pick something up off the floor or walk up some stairs.
 
Still feeling the affects from squats two days ago. Going up stairs is when the pain really bites you.
 
Island Son said:
try doing cardio afterwards... like the elliptical
accelerating if frickin impossible

I jogged a mile after I did heavy leg presses, squats, leg extensions and calves. Felt like I was running in quicksand.
 
I used to love working legs. Now I fart when I do leg presses and get dizzy when I (rarely) squat. Getting older sucks ass. I'd still rather do legs than anything else.
 
biteme said:
For the first few years I started working out, all I ever did was upper body. Bench, curls, triceps. They made us do squats in football, but that was the only time I ever did any kind of leg work. When I finally did become very strong in the legs, it made a world of difference athletically.


When I started working out in 8th grade I was really scared to be in the gym. I was weak as hell (benching like 85lbs) and didn't want people to see how weak I was. The gym had a leg room in the back with some squat racks and other leg stuff. I was in that room 5 days a week.
 
Try getting a Ford Explorer bumper in the hip eight months ago.

Out of commission for three days...heat packs....pain killers....from doing the sled with zero weight added. It weighs soemthing empty.

Hell....I used to fill the sled with 45's.

Doc wants to to lift weights. He doesn't have to deal with the pain though.
 
I do a full body athletic dealy for martial arts and feutball so I hardly have time for dedicated leg day. That being sad, I do not feel the after effects the next day. My leg routine is like this:

shit loads of box jumps
shit loads of jump squats
3x10-12 lunges
3x10-12 leg extensions
3x10 SLDLs
 
Top Bottom