Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

learning how to train?

Tmayaa

I have a general question about weight training. I am a younger guy who is starting to get into it and reading up on different ways to weight train. So far I love it but I feel like I have a lot to learn. How did you all on here originally learn the trade and what got you to take the next level up?

I trained at one of the top gyms in Chicago back in the 90's and there were some serious competitors from all over the midwest who used to come in. i also worked there and would train people including celebs etc

to train well you need to start with HIt training mike mentzers style

I have a general question about weight training. I am a younger guy who is starting to get into it and reading up on different ways to weight train. So far I love it but I feel like I have a lot to learn. How did you all on here originally learn the trade and what got you to take the next level up?

Buy a used copy of Stuart McRoberts training guide

bro best way i learn to train when i end up in the clink. you either train hard or you get ass whooped. was only 16 and served with 30 year old+ plus was in military where we train to kill

Had an older friend that got me into it and never looked back. The internet has been a great help

Top Bottom