Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leaky faucet

superwife

I feel like a leaky faucet today...I just finished my 2nd liter of water and I think I have been to the bathroom about 20 times already...I feel like I get a workout just walking to and from the bathroom so much each day...:)

You know, they say that your body will adjust to the increase of water and you won't have to pee as much.

I think they are full of it! :)

You do adjust, just give it time, make sure you go just before you go to bed or you will be woken up by the pressure in your bladder.

And just think about all the squatting you are doing sitting down and standing up! For some real fun, try isometric holds over the seat...that burns! :)

I agree with Nonerz....my bladder never seemed to adjust. I still have to pee CONSTANTLY.

Gotta love the day when the PMS bloat starts to work itself out. Today I'm 3.5 lbs lighter than yesterday and I nearly went through an entire roll of toilet paper myself. LOL

How many days has it been since you increased your water intake? It usually takes about 3 or 4 days for my body to adjust.

btw....I'm VDOP's ole lady.

Welcome Red Evil, great to see you on here! I live on the other side of OKC/MWC (when I'm in the country).

Wait a minute, I gotta go pee

i have been drinking 1-3 liters of water (I measure with my nalgene bottle--never leave home without it) for a long time now...like a year or so. I just never adjust...oh well...

Did squats this morning...we'll see how much fun the potty visits are today and tomorrow...:)

i still keep getting the weird looks from the people at work when i go to the bathroom 4+ times a day :)

Top Bottom