Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Latest strongman comp pics

Wow. That's awesome bro.

Especially the Hummer pulls OMG 16,000 lbs

haha this is awesome!
What were those farmers walk implements made out of? they look different than ones Ive seen before.
This was inside? I bet that was better than being out in the hot sun? Intense heat for these kinds of events can be treacherous!

No Atlas stones? (that's my all time favorite for some reason) but the keg toss would be fun to watch also. actually all the events are fun to watch.

Thanks for sharing!

They were big square tubing with handles and weight posts welded on. Yeah inside is always nice for competing.

We had stones as part of the tire flip medley. You flipped the tire three times then loaded a stone. My bro was taking the pics and didn't get any of my loading the only stone I got to do. This was every pic he took of me for the comp. I'm handing the camera to someone else next time.

I love the stones too, I actually won that event in my last contest.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Good shit bro! How bad was the 800lb tire? I have my first strongman this weekend and the tire will be in the mid 7's.

That keg toss looks fun!

That is incredible! I'm always fascinated by these things because I know I couldn't even budge any of those things! Congrats!!!

Good shit bro! How bad was the 800lb tire? I have my first strongman this weekend and the tire will be in the mid 7's.

That keg toss looks fun!

The tire wasn't bad at all until my right calf locked up on me. It's all about being quick on the transition from the lift to the push.

The keg toss looks really easy until the first time you try it. I was surprised by how much effort it actually takes to throw those things.

Best of wishes in your contest man, be ready to become addicted to it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom