Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies: A lil help? How to approach women in the gym?

centy

Wondering what you all think about this.

I'm in good shape, and my mom says I'm cute. But I'm also very shy, I suppose.

I see douchebags in my gym sliming on women all the time, and I don't want to be "one of those guys."

Is there a tactful way of doing this if you're genuinely interested in someone? How do you normally handle it? Or is it just annoying?

Thanks

just be yourself....be friendly...smile and say hi.....don't be a all over them slimy kinda guy...

Interesting. Seems so simple - like a no-brainer.
Hm. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

I suppose it depends on that female's level of dedication to lifting. If she is there just to sorta "keep in shape" then she will be more approachable. But if she is hardcore it is a DEFINITE NONO to hit on her. Then you have to take it real slow and approach her with NO SEXUAL OVERTONES or it will turn her off completely. You gotta hang a bit and see what happens, get to know her a bit and let her make the move on you.

I've been in the gym since I was 18 years old am now pushing 41 so I am giving it to you straight up. ;)

Hey there,
HUGE kudos to you for posting this to us gals... honestly. If the gal you are interested in is OBVIOUSLY dedicated to her work out which will be well... obvious just tap her on the shoulder and say ... hey i don't want to interrupt your work out but when you are done can I chat with you a minute or something like that... shows you respect her time in the gym but have something of interest...If she's not a hard core gal start up with small talk or ask her to spot you ... keep us posted and again hats off for asking us ladies.
amie

BIKINIMOM said:
I suppose it depends on that female's level of dedication to lifting. If she is there just to sorta "keep in shape" then she will be more approachable. But if she is hardcore it is a DEFINITE NONO to hit on her. Then you have to take it real slow and approach her with NO SEXUAL OVERTONES or it will turn her off completely. You gotta hang a bit and see what happens, get to know her a bit and let her make the move on you.

I've been in the gym since I was 18 years old am now pushing 41 so I am giving it to you straight up. ;)

+1. :king:

be careful ther bw1... you might pull more than you can braid... so to speak... haha i honestly have NO idea what i'd do if a dude pulled my hair at the gym, prob'ly laugh my ass off... that a good one tho...
amie

Top Bottom