Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kirstie Alley ate 28,000 calories per day?

Yeah they fixed the article. I figured it was just a screw up. Agreed, 8,000 is still an ungodly number, but it's at least possible.

UAMaverick said:
Yeah they fixed the article. I figured it was just a screw up. Agreed, 8,000 is still an ungodly number, but it's at least possible.

8,000 is easy if you have the willpower to do it. that is what scares me..its like she was forcing herself to eat that much. it probably wasn't even an enjoyable experience if she was gorging the food down to an already full stomach. eating disorder

10k is easy as pie (pun intended) on junk food and candy bars......shit, 2 CUPS of ice cream??? You live in a dream world......lots of people eat a half-gallon a day, and lots of people eat 3 big macs and a jumbo coke twice a day! Hell, half of America drinks 2000 calories worth of soda a day! The very first time I ever tried to drop weight I realized my average meal was about 3000 calories, and my maintanence needs were only 3200/day!

ZGzaZ said:
gotta be a typo, even if her maintenance was 2,500 cals which is was prolly a little lower... she would be gaining 7.2lbs a day on 28,000 calories.

lol she may have actually gained 7 lbs a day

Top Bottom